Author Topic: A competiton from my publisher  (Read 2540 times)

Lin

A competiton from my publisher
« on: August 28, 2013, 04:36:48 AM »
if you would like to be on a panel of judges for a short story competition, here is an interesting challenge.

http://safkhetpublishing.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/romantic-heroes/#comments

Have a go, for me it was fun doing it.

Lin

Offline 2par

Re: A competiton from my publisher
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 08:24:27 AM »
Oh, that sounds like so much fun. I'm thinking ahead in my book (what else?) and lately have been obsessed with the beginning of a romance scene. I'd have to think about it some more before entering that competition.

Lin

Re: A competiton from my publisher
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 07:39:19 AM »

I just got a nudge today from my publisher that the competition is closing soon - so get your entries in.

Last chance to enter this, competition closes soon - on this link
http://safkhetpublishing.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/romantic-heroes/#comments

Quote from Safkhet

We will soon hold a competition! The theme? ROMANTIC HEROES!

Watch this space for more information on the actual competition, our legal eagle is putting together the T&C! For now, we need a panel.

Are you an avid reader?

Have you always wanted to be on the panel for a short story competition? Brilliant.

If you are over the age of 21, all you have to do is answer two simple questions in no less than 20 and no more than 50 words until September 2! We will then set up a public poll and everybody will get to vote who should be on the panel.

And here come the questions:

1. If money and time were no object, what would you prefer to do on a lonely (!) island?

2. If you would get to invite someone to said lonely island for one day, who would it be, why, and what would you do together?

Please post your responses in the comments below this post, remember: between 20 and 50 words, and please leave out swear words and gratuitous sex.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:41:23 AM by Lin Treadgold »