Author Topic: Writers wanted, everyone welcome  (Read 2280 times)

Offline islander7

Writers wanted, everyone welcome
« on: September 17, 2006, 02:24:34 PM »
This site is similar in nature to WritingUp mentioned in another post.   It is new but has begun to pay out.
There is no fee to join and anyone is welcome to participate in online discussions, or to post their own subjects.
It  is less restrictive than the other site and is already payingr much better, again from advertising.

http://mylot.com?ref=islander7

Offline Louise Secker

Re: Writers wanted, everyone welcome
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 07:59:50 AM »
Has anyone used this?

Is it available for those in the UK?

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: Writers wanted, everyone welcome
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 10:16:46 AM »
It appears to be available to people in most countries in the world - certainly including the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, South Africa, and so on. You just need to have (or open) a Paypal account for earnings to be paid into.

As far as I can see, money is generated by people clicking on the Google AdSense ads that appear alongside your articles. I assume you get a proportion of this and the site gets the rest. Don't expect to earn a fortune, therefore!

As you'll gather, I've not tried this site myself, so would be interested to hear from anyone who has done so.

Nick
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.