Author Topic: My new ebook is now out on Smashwords. Get a free copy...  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Mattius Flattius

• follow me on twitter! Not that I 'tweet' that often...
My new ebook is now out on Smashwords. Get a free copy...
« on: April 22, 2013, 04:56:52 AM »
Its taken 12 years to get right, but finally I've completed my first proper novel, The Watchman.  I've released it as an ebook via Smashwords.  I'm happy to give away free copies for review.  PM, FB or contact me through my smashwords profile and i'll send you a copy Contact details or simply go to the purchase page and set the price at zero...

Adam is a young man with two simple needs - regular cups of tea and a suitable window to watch from. Follow his journey into adulthood as he describes his life, his family and the challenges of his disability. Along the way he moves house, tortures his gran, watches as his siblings grow and leave, and, ultimately, face one of the awful truths of life - people change. A sad, tragic journey.

The Watchman

All I ask in return for your free copy is a positive review (contact me personally if you have a technical issue or simply didn't like it).  And many thanks...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:15:22 AM by Mattius Flattius »
download the first of my ebooks!  For free!!  http://tribblepages.wordpress.com/ right click and save as on PDF link