Author Topic: Sketch about chat rooms:bad language  (Read 1460 times)

Offline LC1

Sketch about chat rooms:bad language
« on: April 02, 2013, 02:21:44 PM »
 We are in ďMale CharactersĒ bedroom and he is logged in to an adult chat room. Sitting in his khaki pants with a pair of Aviator shades on.

Typing on his computer. There is a photo of who he is chatting to in the top corner a fairly attractive woman with a head full of braces.

Male Character

Do you give blowjobs? Iíve never had one from a girl with a mouth full of metal, the closest Iíve came is when staples got caught in the Hoover nozzle.

Chat Girl

You bet you sweet ass I do honey, Iíll suck the life right out of you.

Male Character

Oooh you dirty bitch, Bet youíd be up for a rim job.

Chat Girl

Sure would honey Iíve just had my ring bleached.

Male Character

Me two, the guy in the jewellery shop said my sovereigns were manky.

Chat Girl

[confused face symbol] Tell you what hun why donít you come over and weíll have a good time. My address is 42 Glassford Road Aberdeen.

Quick as a flash Male Character is jumping around trying to get his clothes on. He doesnít log out of the chat but doesnít notice the last post.

Chat Girl

Aberdeen South Dakota USA.

Cut to the train station, he has a plastic bag with him and buys a one way ticket to Aberdeen.

He arrives at 42 Glassford Road and knocks on the door. An old man is standing there in his house coat.

Male Character

Alright mate, you must be here for the rim job too eh? You dirty old goat. Donít worry Iíve brought some dental dams [winks at the old guy]

Old man

Sorry I donít have a clue what youíre talking about.

He opens the plastic bag and pulls out a packet of toilet duck wipes.

Male Character

The guy in the shop says these will do the trick; they get right round the edges apparently.

Old man

Dorothy Phone the police.

Cut to male character back at the train station with no money having to jump on and off at every stop and it takes him about ten hours to get home.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:23:17 PM by LC1 »