Author Topic: Where is Everyone  (Read 4814 times)

Offline Maria

Re: Where is Everyone
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »
Hello Ann

Don't despair, just try to relax especially with the Nick D course, just remember there is no set rule you are not on a deadline just because it says how to write a book in 28 days it is not law, it is just saying it is possible.  Is that right Nick (if you are listening in to our crazy conversations).  There is no one going to scream at you for not having your assignment in on time, try to enjoy it RELAX, and then I am sure you will find Nick's course great fun as well as helpfull.  The book I mention actually in many ways reinforces the things that Nick is telling you on your course but put things in a different light, plus there are lots of useful ideas etc, give it a go but don't bog youreself down so that you are not enjoying your writing experience.  Anyone else agree.

Maria x
There is no such word as CANT

Offline mysterynovice

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2006, 04:19:39 PM »
Hello everyone,I'm here.It didn't take me long in fact I was wondering the same thing Maria :-\
Where is everyone ??? Id'e like to just talk about life and what not that would be nice ;D

MV   :D

Offline chillies

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2006, 04:45:57 PM »
Ann, I know just how you feel. I'm with The Writer's Bureau too. I'm stuck on Assignment 7, but then I have been for the last 5 years. I think my tutor probably thinks I've chucked the course in.

Perhaps it might have been easier if I had started with non-fiction, mind you that's not going too well either.

chillies

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2006, 04:45:43 AM »
chillies; Wow...5 years!! :o  I'm just about to start assignment 3. I'm not sure if starting with the non-fiction was a good idea for me. I love fiction. Must admit, I feel much better knowing there is someone else out there who is really taking their time with it!!
Keep up the good work!!

MV; If you want to talk about anything, just start a new topic. I'm usually around somewhere, and love visiting the coffee shop.(anything to put off writing my next assignment! ;))
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.

Offline mary

• Me and my therapy dog, Woof
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2006, 07:01:56 PM »
Hey seems somebody took my seat. But well I'm the one buried in snow on a backroad with -22 dergees. YOU DID"T KNOW??? Well maybe 'cause I turned down the last bickie offer 'cause I too am round for a reason. But aren't bickies for dumking? So pass them over & pour me a cuppa. I could use the warm up. Hey has anyone heard about the new writers creativity CD? Tell me what you think I have mind block too.  :) mary