Author Topic: You're all in there! Dedications.  (Read 1322 times)

Lin

You're all in there! Dedications.
« on: January 02, 2013, 09:37:27 AM »
This is just to let you know that I have put a dedication into the front pages of my novel and have included a thanks to all the members of mywriterscircle.com  I just thought you might all like to know you are all in there collectively. 

Lin x

Offline Joe Mynhardt

• Tales from The Darkest Depths
    • Joe Mynhardt
Re: You're all in there! Dedications.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:40:23 AM »
 :) I did the same thing, Lin. Wouldn't be the same without MWC.
Founder and CEO of Crystal Lake Publishing - Tales from the Darkest Depths.
Two time Bram Stoker Award nominated editor publishing only the best in Dark Fiction. Check out Crystal Lake's books and grab two free titles by joining the newsletter.

Lin

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:44:21 AM »
A good idea, Joe,  from my publisher is to advertise your books to order in advance of publication dates and allow companies/supporters to order the book and have their name in it as supporting you.  But you aren't paperback are you?   But it's something to consider.

Lin x

Offline Joe Mynhardt

• Tales from The Darkest Depths
    • Joe Mynhardt
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 10:45:57 AM »
My book's print and Ebook. Sounds like something all my friends will want to be a part of.  :D
Founder and CEO of Crystal Lake Publishing - Tales from the Darkest Depths.
Two time Bram Stoker Award nominated editor publishing only the best in Dark Fiction. Check out Crystal Lake's books and grab two free titles by joining the newsletter.

Lin

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 02:24:41 PM »
Oh well there we go, you could go to my publisher's web site and see what they have done, if it helps. 

Lin x

Offline bri h

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 05:32:07 PM »
See? I knew one day I'd get me name in print! ha ha.
 I'm assuming you meant the other guys and not me, but am still pleased for everyone else cos I know for a fact they ALL deserve it. xxbxx
Fare thee well Skip. We're all 'Keening' now. xbx

Offline HPvD

• HPs Happy Writing Blogspot
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 07:38:15 AM »
Thanks, it reminds me of some years ago when I worked in the music business, some of my colleagues made
an (internal) company video rapportage, and for it also interviewed a pretty successful pop artist.

In that video at the end of the interview the pop artist thanked the people that helped his success,
specifically naming the location and the company I worked for, and while I only felt like only
a tiny part in the whole, it did feel pretty special to be part of the success.   
To your Happy<i> - Writing -</i> Inspiration, http://hpshappywriting2.blogspot.com