Author Topic: Happy new year!  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Happy new year!
« on: January 01, 2006, 09:55:14 AM »
Hi there!

I just wanted to wish everyone who has visited mywriterscircle.com since its launch a few weeks ago a very happy and productive 2006. I would like to add particular thanks to Aelfwin, JC Paloma, Wigglyworm, Glat, FDHolmes, and the rest of you who have helped get mywriterscircle.com off to such a great start. The site wasn't even due to launch officially till today, 1 January, so many thanks for all your contributions.

I've not been around much for the last week or so, so I'm glad to see the forum has been running smoothly in my absence. There are admittedly only around 30 registered members so far, but many more people have come to browse, so if that applies to you, I'd like to encourage you to take that all-important extra step and register, so that you can reply to messages and post your own. It's easy and painless, I promise!

And finally, you can expect the site to get much busier in the coming weeks, as I'll be posting more often and also doing everything I can to encourage more writers to visit the site.

Good luck, and happy writing!

Nick GM
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 06:06:19 AM by Nick »
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
Re: Happy new year!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 08:28:44 PM »
Thanks Nick, Happy New Year to you and yours also. I personally find this site to be easy to use and populated by professionals, whether published or not. I can forsee it becoming very large, very quickly. I certainly intend to spread the word every chance I get. Happy writing ya'll.  :) Aelf

BiancaMiller13

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 09:41:34 AM »
Happy New Year... 
Today I will be busy, but I'll try to check in and post here and there.  Glad to have you back Nick, Hope your holidays went well.

Offline mary

• Me and my therapy dog, Woof
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 01:49:33 PM »
well Happy New Year to you too. Now how do I participate in all this fun? I can't find any entry! mary