Author Topic: dnyasty planisty  (Read 2400 times)

super7

Re: dnyasty planisty
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 11:40:40 PM »
I want to thank the  few souls who (in messages sent to us) had the courage to express their support of David's work.  Some of whom were his  harshest  critic. I  will find another outlet to allow David to express himself.  God speed to all of you .  Bless you all Debbie

Offline bri h

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 12:52:13 PM »
I have a question for you Firefly? Using the terms of the rules of the site, if Stephen Hawking got his Nurse to submit a poem he wrote would it be banned because he didn't actually post it himself? Bri.
Fare thee well Skip. We're all 'Keening' now. xbx

Offline Alice, a Country Gal

• http://www.writestreet.com/writestree
  • Hello from Texas
    • Alice's Hide Away
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 03:30:03 PM »
I have a question for you Firefly? Using the terms of the rules of the site, if Stephen Hawking got his Nurse to submit a poem he wrote would it be banned because he didn't actually post it himself? Bri.

I'm not FF, but the answer is Yes - unless it could be established that Stephen Hawking requested the nurse submit it. the reason for this is that occasionally we have had people that copied the work of others and claimed it as their own. We chose to not be a part of, nor encourage such.

While this person is obviously not guilty of trying to rip off her husband's work - we don't know that he agreed to her posting it for us to critique.
MWC Charity Publications.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight>
The universe is made of stories, not of atoms. -Muriel Rukeyser, poet and activist (15 Dec 1913-1980)

R. L. Copple's: http://www.rlcopple.com/

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
-Mohandas K. Gandhi

Offline bri h

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 03:54:56 PM »
Thanks for that Alice, I was a bit unsure so I put it in that scenario, I don't even know if SH is a poet! ha ha. thanks, bri.
Fare thee well Skip. We're all 'Keening' now. xbx

super7

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 02:07:46 AM »
Seriously Alice? And by the way "this person"  is named  Debbie.   You are so right Alice--I was sneaking behind Davids back (i am so sneaky) and putting these poems on your web site against David's will - I don't think I can say this enough -- I am so sneaky.  All I can say is God bless you all.  Totally serious.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 03:32:04 AM by startover »

Offline ma100

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I don't need kinky boots, nothing will beat me.
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2012, 05:26:44 AM »
Debbie. These are the rules of this site. I am sorry your husband is in this unfortunate situation and if there was a way we could help we would. However, thems the rules for everyone.  ;) You would be affronted if someone put up David's poems as there own for gain. I know this isn't the case here, but in reality it has happened.

I have removed the poem and locked the topic. Nothing can be gained from carrying it on.

Just an after thought. Maybe you could try and get a writing buddy in the twinning section who, with clear idea of the problem, might be able to help critique him by pm. I can't guarantee any volunteers but it may be worth a try.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:33:31 AM by ma100 »