Author Topic: New 3 Word Story  (Read 17366 times)

Offline writing is hard

Re: NEW 3 WORD STORY
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 08:59:05 PM »
On a cold dish of tazmanian fried cheese there sat a fat fly flicking his fan. Humphrey the camel loves flies but, on this occasion, he wanted some marmalade and toast, but there was none apart from in the bin, where Noddy was sleeping, subconsciously licking his lolly pop. Humphrey licked Noddy awake, then told him, white skies are a sign of lollipops on special offer at the local market which also sells light blue umbrellas and dotted tablecloths and napkins. Noddy jumped up and put his rifle up the gunrack and got eaten by Humphrey.
Why?

Offline Big T

• Cheers, enjoy your day!
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 12:16:17 AM »
On a cold dish of tazmanian fried cheese there sat a fat fly flicking his fan. Humphrey the camel loves flies but, on this occasion, he wanted some marmalade and toast, but there was none apart from in the bin, where Noddy was sleeping, subconsciously licking his lolly pop. Humphrey licked Noddy awake, then told him, white skies are a sign of lollipops on special offer at the local market which also sells light blue umbrellas and dotted tablecloths and napkins. Noddy jumped up and put his rifle up the gunrack and got Humphrey a huge
Big T  :o

Offline nuneatonstar

• i love books
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 11:11:03 AM »
On a cold dish of tazmanian fried cheese there sat a fat fly flicking his fan, Humphrey the camel loves flies but, on this occasion, he wanted some marmaladeand toast, but there was none apart from in the bin, where Noddy was sleeping, subconsciously licking his lolly pop. Humphry licked Noddy awake, then told him, white skies are a sign of lollipops on special offer at the local market which also sells light blue umbrellas and dotted tablecloths and napkins. Noddy jumped up and put his rifle up the gunrack and got Humphrey a huge lollipop like his.
Emily (hopefully future author)

Offline Hilary Hughes

• The Hughes School of Motoring
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 12:18:33 PM »
On a cold dish of tazmanian fried cheese there sat a fat fly flicking his fan, Humphrey the camel loves flies but, on this occasion, he wanted some marmaladeand toast, but there was none apart from in the bin, where Noddy was sleeping, subconsciously licking his lolly pop. Humphry licked Noddy awake, then told him, white skies are a sign of lollipops on special offer at the local market which also sells light blue umbrellas and dotted tablecloths and napkins. Noddy jumped up and put his rifle up the gunrack and got Humphrey a huge lollipop like his.

Suddenly, Bigears appeared
http://www.thehughesschoolofmotoring.com/

Experience is a hard teacher - she gives the test first and the lesson afterwards

Offline Big T

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 12:35:15 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks

Offline sleepycat

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 01:22:08 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy

Offline bucko

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 02:20:14 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup!"

Offline nuneatonstar

• i love books
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 02:41:33 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons...
Emily (hopefully future author)

Offline Talisman

• June Austin
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 04:09:34 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits
I used to be an aetheist until I realised I was God
www.juneaustin.co.uk
http://juneaustin.blogspot.com/
http://conversationswithpod.blogspot.com/ - helping POD authors publicise their work

Offline Bryn

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 11:50:26 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!"

Offline Big T

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2006, 12:40:24 AM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition

Dave Driver

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2006, 03:57:34 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition.Your problem below

Offline Big T

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2006, 12:06:56 AM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition.Your problem below your belt seems

Dave Driver

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2006, 03:27:31 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition.Your problem below your belt seems to have doubled

OzMac

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2006, 05:10:01 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition.Your problem below your belt seems to have doubled the amount of