Author Topic: The first words to enter your mind to describe the person posting above are....  (Read 616000 times)

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
Resembles my son before his haircut.

Now I'm perplexed. Do I address, Ollie or Laura?

Ollie, one with a great sense of humor and not such a great sense of Female American Romantic Novelist's male book cover models.

Laura, a super hero even without her cape.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline Mastafrank

Totally not square ;)

Offline Gyppo

• I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
Has just fallen off his 'Elf Shelf'.
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline Laura H

May actually be Santa (check out that beard).
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou

“Don't be like the rest of them, darling.” ― Eudora Welty

Offline Gyppo

Still believes in Santa, and why not?

Alma asked her Mum if I was Santa Claus.

She seemed happy with the idea that perhaps I'd helped him out sometimes, but now I was retired.
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline WordBird

I've missed you.

Offline Mastafrank

Has been missed

Offline DGSquared

• Station Shorts
One who can't be missed. ;-)

Not sure what he's missing but it sure isn't bacon. 
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline Gyppo

Lucky

Offline DGSquared

• Station Shorts
An inspirational writer, a great teacher, and a dear friend.  :-* :-* :-* :)

Blondesplosion! ~Deb