Author Topic: Might interest screen writers based in the US  (Read 738 times)

Offline 510bhan

• So many jobs to do . . .
Might interest screen writers based in the US
« on: July 10, 2012, 04:40:03 PM »
Received this newsletter and it says I can forward it to a friend -- I just do that differently ;D ;D ;D

moviepitch.com

Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Forward to a Friend

Save 10% on my
 July 26 Workshop
 in the San Francisco
 Bay Area.
Use code VIPTEN when you register here.

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to send out a quick update about my latest projects.

We've redesigned my website and I'm very excited about it. I hope you'll take a moment to explore. Among the new features is the ability to send me your movie pitches online. Also, I invite you to 'Like' me on my new Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter to get the latest news.

I've got a great team of people who are creating my first mobile app, which will be released this summer. It will enable you to send me pitches from your phone, as well as store your notes and ideas. I'll send you an announcement as soon as it becomes available.

I'm also pleased to invite you to one of my speaking events, The Art of Pitching: How to Sell Your Ideas to Hollywood, a one-day workshop on the art of pitching on Thursday, July 26 in San Rafael, California. I hope you can attend. It's going to be held at 32TEN Studios, legendary home of Lucasfilm and Industrial Light & Magic. If you are unable to attend in person, you can watch the webinar, streamed live from the event. And because you are on my mailing list, I want to offer you the following discount code: VIPTEN. This code will give you 10% off your ticket price for either the workshop or webinar.

I'll continue to keep you updated on new developments, and I hope to see you on July 26 in San Rafael.

Thanks,

Bob Kosberg

follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend 

Copyright 2012 moviepitch.com, All rights reserved.
 You are receiving this email newsletter became you opted in on our site, a pitch event or training, a workshop, a tradeshow, or other direct contact.
Our mailing address is:

moviepitch.com

2220 10th
Santa Monica, Ca90405
Add us to your address book