Author Topic: Screenwriters wanted  (Read 1818 times)

Offline Producer

Screenwriters wanted
« on: September 27, 2006, 05:36:55 AM »
Greetings to you all. I an independent producer looking for contact with appropriate writers to form a collaborative relationship for new film projects. I believe that contrary to popular opinion, films are not the directors medium: poor script; great director equals poor film. Form is not content; form is content's servant. I will post a more specific outline of what I'm looking for in scripts to take into the production arena, when I get sufficient time to draft a succinct outline of requirements.

Regards,
Producer.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 06:38:38 AM by Nick »

Offline Producer

SCREENWRITERS
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 06:09:26 AM »
Greetings writers everywhere. I am a UK based producer looking to collaborate with a sellect few screenwriters on commercial films. Which means films to be seen by a wide audience. reading scripts can be a very tedious and sometimes futile exercise. I don't read unsolicited or speculative scripts anymore. They are either inapproporiate for the films I expect to produce or are poorly written. The genre is important when it comes to raising finance, especially on the modest budgets anticipated around $1.5m (800,000). So I'm concerntrating on psychological thrillers, supernatural/horror/sci-fi (with the minimum of special effects), suspense dramas. Therefore no action, no special effects orientated subjects, no trivial subjects, and for the time being, no comedy. The plan is your c.v. first and then a sample of writing. No more than 10 pages of script or less. I can be emailed at Parallaxzone@aol.com.
Regards,
Producer.

Offline troli83

Re: Screenwriters wanted
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:14:10 PM »
I would like to submit something to you, but if at all possible, could you e-mail  your specifications to me. I don't usually have a chance to look on the forum. My e-mail is troliver83@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Like the phoenix rising out of the ashes....