Author Topic: New UK lifestyle magazine for mothers  (Read 915 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Global Moderator
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • View Profile
    • Entrepreneur Writer
New UK lifestyle magazine for mothers
« on: September 20, 2006, 04:25:12 AM »
Here's an item posted last week in the Projects section of the excellent Freelancers in the UK website - www.freelancersintheuk.co.uk.

We are planning a new lifestyle magazine MAMA, for mothers who love everything natural, fair and organic. It will be very stylish, high end and glossy. Competition: Eve, Junior, Red. 272 pp + cover. Travel handy size.

Will have fashion, beauty, travel, homes and gardens, food and drink, as well as a Bump to Teen section.

Launching March 2007, but currently lining up a great team of contributors. Perhaps you would like to be considered as either a one-off or regular contributor? We are also looking for columnists for 'Busy Mama', 'Relationships', 'PapaLand', 'Education' and 'Child Development'.

Will be written in an upbeat, witty and contemporary style, with fabulous design.

If you are interested in contributing, please email nicola@h2oceanhealth.com or call me on my mobile 07917220090.

Looking forward to hearing from all you talented journalists!
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.