Author Topic: "Hello, and other Awesomeness" A Post.  (Read 3158 times)

Offline thatollie

Re: "Hello, and other Awesomeness" A Post.
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 11:34:17 AM »
That is too funny...Dune is at the top of my goodreads list. lol @ two weeks--I don't know if I could get through all of those books in two months!

Well then, you only need to read nine.
Never make a decision standing up.

Offline florence

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 06:13:49 AM »
hi..good for you you're really a writer..me?. just an aspiring writer. I never write anything but just a short filipino poems.. I want myself to be exposed more on english laguages so that i will improved my english proficiency..can you give me some tips? I will appreciate it very much..thank you.

Offline DaVaun

• My Author Blog
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 03:27:12 AM »
Hi florence,

I started out writing poetry as well--never did I believe I would want to write novels and screenplays, but here I am. Do you want to continue writing poetry, or do you want to write stories too?

For language learning, have you looked at www.livemocha.com? that is a great site for many languages. I like that you can practice with other learners.

i hope that helps you!

hi..good for you you're really a writer..me?. just an aspiring writer. I never write anything but just a short filipino poems.. I want myself to be exposed more on english laguages so that i will improved my english proficiency..can you give me some tips? I will appreciate it very much..thank you.
once more into the fray, into the last good fight i'll ever know... www.davaunsanders.com

Offline Vienna

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 03:59:44 AM »
"For language learning, have you looked at www.livemocha.com? that is a great site for many languages. I like that you can practice with other learners"

so how many and which langauges do you speak?
Just a well-read punk peasant

Going to church makes you a christian as much as standing in a garage makes you a car!