Author Topic: E-Book Romances  (Read 648 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Global Moderator
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • View Profile
    • Entrepreneur Writer
E-Book Romances
« on: February 06, 2012, 07:10:16 AM »
Adams Media are inviting submissions for their new e-book romance imprint to be called Crimson Romance. Details from their website are copied below. Crimson Romance can also be found on Twitter at @Crimson_Romance.

Adams Media Romance Guidelines

Our new direct-to-ebook romance imprint is launching soon! We’re open to romance submissions in five popular subgenres: romantic suspense, contemporary, paranormal, historical, and erotic romance.

Within those subgenres, we are flexible about what happens. It’s romance, so there must be a happily-ever-after, but we’re open to how your characters get there. You won’t come up against preconceived ideas about what can or can’t happen in romance or what kind of characters you can or can’t have. Our only rule is everyone has to be a consenting adult. Other than that, we’re looking for smart, savvy heroines, fresh voices, and new takes on old favorite themes.

We’re looking for full-length novels, and while we prefer to work on the shorter end of the spectrum (50,000 words, give or take), we’re not going to rule you out because you go shorter or longer.

If you have a finished novel you’d like for us to consider, please just drop editor Jennifer Lawler a line at jennifer-AT-jenniferlawler.com with a brief description of your work–please, no attachments until I know you’re not a spambot. That’s it! I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can–within a few days for queries and within a few weeks if I request a full.

Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.