Author Topic: A possible opportunity  (Read 662 times)

Offline allwritemel

• View Profile
A possible opportunity
« on: December 05, 2011, 05:05:39 AM »
Hi everyone

Because I didn't know how this all worked, Amanda very kindly pointed me in the right direction.

Let me explain.  I used to work for a wonderful lady who is always on the look out for great writers.  The pay was not fantastic (don't want to mislead you) but the job was fascinating.  I have written about things I would have said I couldn't such as Bamboo and its uses, Dancing Schools in the UK and How to Develop a strong presence.  The work is fun and it stretches you.  I couldn't finish a job and I embarrassed myself (and made the top boss furious) but Dania herself is a wonderful person and an amazing boss - she was one of my best bosses.

She runs writershire in Rhode Island.  Now I haven't asked her permission to give her email out so I will provide the web page address and then if she agrees I will email her personal address because I'm not sure if you may get through to one of the others (or the top boss).  It is www.writershire.com.  Make sure it's Dania before you let her know I sent you!  Charles was steaming with me (quite rightly even though it was not my fault) so I don't want him to know I'm still around.

Just thought I'd let you know.  I'll post the others when I can - today is turning into chaos!   :(

Mel