Author Topic: ‘Gunwalking’ Rant  (Read 723 times)

Offline Skip Slocum

• Writers are dreamers with pens
‘Gunwalking’ Rant
« on: November 01, 2011, 03:08:35 PM »
‘Gunwalking’ is a term coined to explain happenings such as, Operation ‘Fast and Furious’ (2,000 guns) which allegedly sold guns to Mexican drug-lords so the guns could supposedly be traced or tracked bringing criminals to justice.

Really? That has got to be the biggest load of horse biscuits I’ve ever heard. On top of that, come to find out, this wasn’t the first time this kind of operation has taken place.

Operation, ‘Wide Receiver’ (April 2010) happened earlier on a smaller scale (300 guns).

I don’t rant very often about what goes on in my government, but this latest revelation tells me there is more going on behind the scenes than we are led to believe.

In fact, the line we are being asked to swallow is so absurd it too should be a crime.

Like most grump old men, I am a closet conspiracy theorist and believe something even more sinister happened and this is just the cover story to swage future blame if the crap hits the fan.

I say those, ‘traceable guns’ did not go into the hands of drug lords. Probably most of them were transferred into a black opps group where, if by chance (in some future incident), if an important person or persons are killed in some unscrupulous manner, the blame has already been placed with a criminal enterprise. Therefore, the real guilty parties fade into shadows, scot-free, end of story, tied into a neat little bow.

“Bull!”   

Offline Skip Slocum

• Writers are dreamers with pens
Re: ‘Gunwalking’ Rant
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 06:59:47 PM »
Back up Day

Remind a friend to back up their writing.