Author Topic: Bonus Event 510bhan and heidi52 contestants and marshals only please.  (Read 5048 times)

Offline 510bhan

• So many jobs to do . . .
    • View Profile
Re: Bonus Event 510bhan and heidi52 contestants and marshals only please.
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 03:46:13 PM »
Her thoughts gave her no comfort as she stood, shrinking before the guests at the reception, her dress hanging off her, knowing that the end was all that was left for her.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 04:10:34 PM by 510bhan »
Ambassador for NI. [without portfolio] 
http://www.lulu.com/shop/mwc/as-the-kettle-wolf-whistled/paperback/product-21544909.html

Offline 510bhan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 04:10:17 PM »
Portia's Dream

Temptation teased Portia, but she remained admanant and muttered, I'm not going under the knife, there has to be something better than Botox. While she preened herself in the mirror, frowning at the crows feet and the lines around her mouth, she cursed her plastic surgeon.

Her stilettoes clicked across the tiles as she left the Ladies room in the Paramour, past a sea of young models, to join Robert, owner of the hotel and potential husband if she played her cards right. He was chatting to one of the cocktail waitresses, a pretty blonde with a big chest and a tiny skirt, and she knew she had to break that up, right away. Robert spent more and more time ogling younger women, which perturbed Portia who saw herself as a rather good-looking 'cougar', and she determined to do something about it.

Her esthetician had told her of this new, very experimental treatment that, for the right  “incentive” she might be able to get her into, and she didn't care how much it cost. Intrigued, and not at all frightened by an experimental procedure, Portia wondered if she could get her sugar daddy to pay for the 'treatment' and imagined how her life might improve if only she looked younger. Maybe she would pay for the first one and if it did as promised, she reasoned, he would be more than happy to shell out the money for the pleasure of having a beautiful "younger" woman with all the experience and technique only an older woman could had acquired.

Portia skipped from the office with great hope, inspected her hands as a measure of how effective the treatment might be and set off to the boutiques in Knightsbridge in preparation for a whole new wardrobe -- on Robert's card of course.

When she awoke the next morning Portia stared at her hands, then raced to the mirror to look at her face; the results of the new treatment were so spectacular after just one dose that she couldn’t wait to get more.

At the club, Portia smiled her unlined face and gloried at heads turning in reaction, as she entered the room dressed in a figure-hugging sheath clinging to her taut young body.

A week into her treatments the research assistant left the bottle of what Portia was already calling her 'miracle elixir' within her reach and she had no qualms about pocketing the bottle and quickly leaving the clinic.

Each day, Portia noted her fantastic regression, checked out 'hot and happening' events on the social calendar and demanded Robert keep up with her increasing demands. To say Robert was pleased by her new appearance was an understatement, she looked 27 again, and as he became more and more generous with his money, she became more and more generous in pleasing him.

She flaunted her new appearance with the callousness of youth, treating the boutique owners and club proprietors with haughty disdain every time she flicked back her mane of chestnut hair and looked down her nose at them when they didn't remark on her beauty. Her energy was through the roof, but Robert didn’t seem to enjoy going out every night and dancing until the wee hours, so she found some new, younger friends, who liked what she liked and who could keep up with her. Portia continued with the same dose of elixir as she had when she was fifty-five, but the thrill of the younger set waned easily as she sought the company of younger and younger groups to fit in with.

Portia looked 17 now and couldn’t be happier with her appearance, but found she had less and less time to spend with Robert who seemed to grow grumpier, and older by the day. Ecstasy turned to despair with the realisation she could not stop the process and when she saw Robert entertaining Mercedes Billingham at the Paramour, she slumped back in her taxi seat and told the driver to take her back home.

Finally Robert told her he felt like a pedophile when he was with her, and the breakup was a total sea change, setting her adrift and confused. She needed ID to be able to enter any of the 'in' places now, and as Portia looked in the mirror, assessing her pre-pubsecent body, tears trickled down her face.

This was all going so badly, and the worst part was that now she looked 12 and no one was paying any attention to her; not at all what she had expected. Her curves had disappeared and shopping for clothes, which used to be such a joy, became a chore when ubiquitous jeans and T-shirts seemed the only appropriate thing to wear.

Portia thought she had hit rock bottom when Robert phoned to invite her to his wedding with Mercedes and asked her to be their flower girl! Portia shrugged her shoulders and resigned herself to the offer, as at least she would have an opportunity to dress up and draw admiring looks once more.

In the brief time between the fittings for her dress and the day of the wedding, Portia had shrunk 4 more inches and was down 3 dress sizes. Clutching her posy of cream roses, Portia stood back from the altar while Mercedes, elegant and statuesque -- even at fifty-six -- exchanged vows with Robert who beamed at his bride.

Portia sat at the kids table during the reception, her dress now hanging 12 inches past her legs which weren't long enough to reach the floor from the chair anymore, and wept. Her thoughts gave her no comfort as she stood, shrinking before the guests at the reception, her dress hanging off her, knowing that the end was all that was left for her.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/mwc/as-the-kettle-wolf-whistled/paperback/product-21544909.html

Offline ma100

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I don't need kinky boots, nothing will beat me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 04:13:23 PM »
Well done girls Timer stopped on your full story post
08:10:17   7017
06:21:23   2837

98mins  54 secs

965 words
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 08:55:20 PM by 510bhan »

Offline 510bhan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 04:15:29 PM »
Phew! :P

Panic copying and pasting there, then reading to check I hadn't missed any of the sentences. :o :o :o :o

Offline ma100

• Esteemed Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 04:20:46 PM »
Would have been easier quoting as you go. ::)

heidi52

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 04:40:24 PM »
Oh sure MA, NOW you tell us!  j/k ;D
Thoroughly enjoyed that!

Offline Chrissie

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2011, 03:15:08 AM »
 ;D ;D
excellent story - very funny- you could enter this in a flash fiction challenge!

heidi52

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2011, 08:22:31 AM »
Thanks Chrissie, that was so much fun, and so exciting - to have to think on your feet like that. I've never done anything like that before.

Great exercise and just what I needed at the time as I had hit a slump in a piece I am working on.

Of course I re-read it and cringe at the mistake I made. But there's no time to edit when you are moving so fast.

We should do this again!

Offline Chrissie

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2011, 08:37:38 AM »
Thanks Chrissie, that was so much fun, and so exciting - to have to think on your feet like that. I've never done anything like that before.

Great exercise and just what I needed at the time as I had hit a slump in a piece I am working on.

Of course I re-read it and cringe at the mistake I made. But there's no time to edit when you are moving so fast.

We should do this again!

It was fun wasn't it? And I couldn't spot the mistake so it can't have been that bad (well, one but hardly worth a mention) And yes, let's do it again in 4 years time!  ;D

Offline ma100

• Esteemed Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2011, 08:43:02 AM »
let's do it again in 4 years time!  ;D

* Ma grabs her coat and is last seen running for the hills*  :o ;D

Offline Chrissie

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2011, 08:53:40 AM »
* Ma grabs her coat and is last seen running for the hills*  :o ;D

Come back, we need you! (you've got to tally up the points!)
Has it really been that bad?  ;D

Offline ma100

• Esteemed Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2011, 08:58:42 AM »
Ask me next week when I've got over it. ::) ;D