Author Topic: TEAM: Double D {Don and Deb} Contestants and marshals only (possible adult conte  (Read 14971 times)

Offline 510bhan

• So many jobs to do . . .
    • View Profile
And wasn't I good spelling 'labor' your way so you wouldn't have to do a double take? :D
Ambassador for NI. [without portfolio] 
http://www.lulu.com/shop/mwc/as-the-kettle-wolf-whistled/paperback/product-21544909.html

Offline 510bhan

• View Profile
craic -- is fun/entertainment/what you're up to
http://www.lulu.com/shop/mwc/as-the-kettle-wolf-whistled/paperback/product-21544909.html

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • View Profile
    • Station Shorts
Bask in the fruit of your labours. I'm used to the way you folks on the other side of the pond like to hang on to those extra letters. ::) :P ;D
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline 510bhan

• View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, that was good fun, but I'm going to go to bed now and Ma can be Boss again tomorrow. :o

That's 4 pairs complete now isn't it? ???

You and Don
Ma and Alice
Mark and Chrissie
Jimbo and me

Offline DGSquared

• View Profile
    • Station Shorts
Don had me giggling so much I couldn't see straight... Maybe it was the Gin and Gnarly Head Merlot. Apropos, wouldn't you agree? You know, with racking our brains and all.

Good night Don. Thanks for being such a fun partner in crime. We should take up a lucrative crime spree together.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline 510bhan

• View Profile
Some giggling this end too. ;D ;D ;D

Offline DGSquared

• View Profile
    • Station Shorts
Sio, have a good night. Thanks for staying up late with us.

I'm not sure how many pairs but I'm sure Don and I were the most ... er, stylish.  ;D ;D  Whatever that's worth. :P

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline DGSquared

• View Profile
    • Station Shorts
I had to go over our round again.  :o :o 8) 8)

I'm sorry I spazzed out Don.  :-[ I hope you had fun anyway. Trying to intervene when your spouse is having an argument with a police officer on the phone about your son is not conducive to a calm, zen-like approach to anything.   

I'm pretty sure California sank with my misconception and inability to comprehend rules from a blondesplosion.  :P

Excuses are like butt implants, and now that Dr. Don has opened his Derriere business, everybody's got one. ;) :D ;D

The blonde beastie shall depart to bounce off the boards another day. ;)

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline ma100

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I don't need kinky boots, nothing will beat me.
    • View Profile
verified times and penalties on sticky. ;)