Author Topic: Bonus Team Deb and Silt  (Read 9364 times)

Offline 510bhan

• So many jobs to do . . .
Re: Bonus Team Deb and Silt
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2011, 10:10:26 AM »
You have a habit of skimming rules, aye Sio. >:D

:D :D :D :D :D

Like ye olde 8 posts each in show/tell . . . didn't your team face the same misunderstanding? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2011, 04:35:55 PM »
Did I hear men were lining up to get spanked? You know, in my part of the world that means getting you arse beat as in losing a game... not a sexaaay romp or spin the bottle. ;) ;) However, I do appreciate your heartfelt concern. :P :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Like ye olde 8 posts each in show/tell . . . didn't your team face the same misunderstanding? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jeez Woman! If you're going to rub it in at least get your faux pas straight!  ::) ;D That was my blondesplosion on Don and Deb's Pentathlon. Don saved the day and kept us on track though. Of course, that was after your attempted derailment for our 30 word association, Sio.  :P ;) ;D ;D

Nice try. ;) 8)
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline 510bhan

• So many jobs to do . . .
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2011, 04:39:05 PM »
Did I hear men were lining up to get spanked? You know, in my part of the world that means getting you arse beat as in losing a game... not a sexaaay romp or spin the bottle. ;) ;) However, I do appreciate your heartfelt concern. :P :D :D
 Jeez Woman! If you're going to rub it in at least get your faux pas straight!  ::) ;D That was my blondesplosion on Don and Deb's Pentathlon. Don saved the day and kept us on track though. Of course, that was after your attempted derailment for our 30 word association, Sio.  :P ;) ;D ;D

Nice try. ;) 8)

Faux pas perfect . . . Ma and Alice cocked it up too! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline heidi52

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2011, 04:42:27 PM »
see all the things I learn after the fact? Rules? At least Sio skimmed them!

I'm like
Duh, we have to follow rules? Writing the story isn't challenging enough you want me to conform, too?

j/k (sort of) I have to go back and review the word game rules before I post, because I have ruined too many already and I figure I'm just a few short of getting booted off (or spanked). ;D

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2011, 05:07:54 PM »
Heidi, I read the rules wrong  and they were clear to me.  ;D  Thus my blondesplosion.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Silt

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2011, 05:09:06 PM »
But you were the one who told me the rules, Deb :P

Offline ma100

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I don't need kinky boots, nothing will beat me.
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2011, 06:22:48 PM »
Faux pas perfect . . . Ma and Alice cocked it up too! ;D ;D ;D ;D

We did, Alice weren't we playing scrabble?  :o ;D

Offline heidi52

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2011, 06:27:59 PM »
Deb at least you have a "natural" excuse.  ;D ;D ;D