Author Topic: Wanted: Writers with knowledge of Spain, Spanish Culture & Geography  (Read 765 times)

Offline IanAshworth

Hi,

I am looking for writers with knowledge of Spain, Spanish Geography, History and Culture to write factual articles on different aspects of Spain.

You will be fully briefed about the subject of the article but you will use your own knowledge combined with web research to provide a strong, accurate article.

Each article will be ~1000 words and I will pay 20 - 25 per article based on experience and quality.

The articles need to be 100% unique, accurate, definitive and be written in perfect English.

To apply please contact me with:

- brief information about yourself,

- how you acquired your knowledge of Spain (did you live there, do you visit frequently?)

- an example of some written work you have done in the past and your writing experience.

- Your availability - how many quality 1000 word articles you can write per week. (This is an ongoing project and we will be using several writers so if you wish to write a couple this week and then a few next month this is fine - you will not be held to a contract of x articles per week.)

My email is ian (at) shworth.co.uk (replace (at) with @ - it's just to stop the automated spammers)

Looking forward to hearing from people and if you have any questions, or think I have missed any info then please ask.

Thanks,
Ian