Author Topic: Have A Giggle  (Read 32779 times)

Offline trev

Re: Have A Giggle
« Reply #330 on: November 10, 2011, 04:48:26 AM »

:D  :D  :D  :D
I gained Experience from not reading the small print.

Offline bowmore bill

« Reply #331 on: November 11, 2011, 06:01:41 PM »
hello 3bs, how do you post your images.

Offline Zand

« Reply #332 on: November 11, 2011, 07:02:11 PM »
12 of the finest ever goofs aired on British TV and radio:

1. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - 'This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother.'

2. Murry Mexted, New Zealand Rugby Commentator - 'Andrew Mehrtens loves It when Daryl Gibson comes inside him.'

3. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'

4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew.' 

5. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my god !! What have I just said??'

6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.'

7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, 'So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?' Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too....

8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Mickelson felt much better today after a 69 yesterday.'

9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on 'Look North' said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this. '

10 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on 'Sky Sports': 'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'

11. Michael Buerk on watching Philippa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: 'They seem cold out there. They're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts.' 

12.. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny; other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.'

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
« Reply #333 on: November 12, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »
A man can carry a camera all his life and never be in the right place to get that once on a lifetime picture.  Or perhaps not even realise quite what he's photographed until looking at it on a bigger screen.  I've no idea who took this, but I found it on my archives whilst having a tidy up.

This one doesn't really need a left click to enlarge.  But you can, if you want.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:18:41 PM by Gyppo »
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #334 on: November 12, 2011, 01:20:01 PM »
As for this one, whether you agree or not, it's true.

Left click to enlarge.
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #335 on: November 12, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »
Some things are so much easier to understand when the data is presented in a pictorial form.

Left click to read the small print.

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #336 on: November 12, 2011, 01:38:52 PM »
It's only November.  I didn't expect to find f***ing snow on my neighbours car this morning ;-)

You may need to left click to activate the .gif

Offline Zand

« Reply #337 on: November 12, 2011, 01:51:45 PM »
As for this one, whether you agree or not, it's true.

Left click to enlarge.

I really like that. I'm not entirely sure if I agree though.
- Sometimes panicking limits logical thinking. And if someone tries to mug you, you pull out a gun to defend yourself, you could pull the trigger or flinch before even assessing the situation.
- That + if you're carrying a gun it's generally for a reason

I'm yet to have one of those moments with a pencil

Offline fire-fly

• Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
« Reply #338 on: November 12, 2011, 05:40:48 PM »
 :D :D :D

Some great ones in there. The imagination of some people ay.
I'm A Binge Thinker: Do It A Lot Somedays, Then Not Much At All.

Don't take life too seriously, none of us get out of it alive. >:D

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #339 on: November 19, 2011, 03:36:02 PM »
When I was a schoolkid this same picture was passed around as black and white drawing.  I was quite surprised to find a colour version on the web.

Left click to enlarge.

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #340 on: November 19, 2011, 09:31:14 PM »
Microsoft are expanding their customer demographic' via the BUI.

Left click to enlarge.

Offline loriandliv

« Reply #341 on: November 20, 2011, 02:21:23 AM »
God says to adam that he has the perfect mate for him. She's bright, beautiful, funny, and will wait on you hand and foot. Adam says, how much will that cost? God says an arm and a leg. Adam ponders this and says what can I get for a rib? hehehe

Offline trev

« Reply #342 on: November 22, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »

I have just got back from visiting someone in prison, so I urgently needed a giggle, thanks to all of you.

Snow on the car These hand car cleaner have a lot to learn if they want their job to be fun.
I gained Experience from not reading the small print.

Offline fire-fly

• Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
« Reply #343 on: November 22, 2011, 02:27:41 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

I like this latest handful, like Trev, thanks for the giggle.
I'm A Binge Thinker: Do It A Lot Somedays, Then Not Much At All.

Don't take life too seriously, none of us get out of it alive. >:D

Offline BBBlogger

• ~Like a dog with a bone~
    • All By Myself
« Reply #344 on: December 02, 2011, 05:54:39 PM »
hello 3bs, how do you post your images.

I upload them to Photobucket, then copy/paste the image code to the forum.