Author Topic: Have A Giggle  (Read 34697 times)

Offline WordBird

Re: Have A Giggle
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2011, 03:21:36 PM »
What....I think those are funny.

Offline BBBlogger

• ~Like a dog with a bone~
    • All By Myself
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2011, 03:26:47 PM »
Love the first one best!!! :D

Offline BBBlogger

• All By Myself
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2011, 03:29:35 PM »
Reminds me of this one.........

Offline WordBird

« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2011, 03:31:51 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Great One!

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2011, 03:35:16 PM »
As I heard a very busy - and organised - man say when someone once asked him to do one extra thing too many.

"No problem.  Would you like me to shove a broom handle up my arse and sweep the floor as well while I'm at it?"
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline BBBlogger

• All By Myself
« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2011, 03:39:36 PM »
Another good one!! :D :D :D

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2011, 03:58:39 PM »
No-one should attempt Anger Management on their own.  It is so much better when properly equipped. You need need our club.

Left click to enlarge.

My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline BBBlogger

• All By Myself
« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2011, 04:05:51 PM »
Yep! That would definitely work for me! :D

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2011, 04:29:27 PM »
A week or so of gleanings from the web.  Many things make me smile, but not all earn a quick cut and paste into my magic clipboard ;-)

=====

"Marriage is a romance in which the hero dies in the
first chapter."
-- J. P. McEvoy

Or the heroine.

=====

I carried my date, slung over my shoulder, into my parent's house.  She was passed out.

"Liquor?" asked my dad
"Nope, but banged her four times." I replied.

=====

Three cellmates in a Cuban jail compared notes. "I was jailed for coming to work late," mourned the first. "They said I was trying to upset the productivity quota."

"Me, I came to work early." said the second. "They said this proved I was a capitalist spy."

"And I'm here for always getting to work on time," added the third. "They said that proved I had an American watch."

=====

Two manufacturers requiring a private secretary called in a psychologist.  After testing more than thirty applicants, the psychologist eliminated all but three of them.In the final test, the first girl was called in.

"How much is three and three the dome-prober asked.

"Six," she replied.

The second girl was asked the same question and replied, "It could be thirty-three."

The third one answered, "It could be six and it could be thirty-three."

When the girls left the room, the psychologist turned proudly to the partners and said, "That's logic
for you.  You noted that the first girl had the obvious answer, the second girl showed more imagination, and the third showed both practicality and imagination.

"Now which girl will you hire?"

The partners moved over to the opposite corner of the room, conferred briefly and then announced
their decision.

"We'll take the busty blonde in the tight sweater."

=====

I bet it was really tough being an Apostle of Jesus. What if you wanted to 'pull a a sickie'??

You ring up Jesus and say, "Jesus, I'm sick today, running a little fever and feeling congested so I won't be able to make it to today's sermon. What...? Say that again?... I'm cured?"

=====

The young woman approached the executive in front of his office and said, "Please sir, give to take a wayward girl off the street."

"And how much do you suggest I give?" he asked.

"It depends," she smiled, "Entirely on how long you want to keep her off of it."

=====

Foods that are frozen have no calories because calories are units of heat.

Examples are Ice Cream, Frozen pies, and popsicles.

=====

Offline BBBlogger

• All By Myself
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2011, 06:23:28 PM »
Good ones!!!!!!!!

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2011, 05:23:16 AM »
A PSYCHOLOGIST is a man who watches everyone else
when a beautiful girl enters the room.

Some writers do this too ;-)

Offline BBBlogger

• All By Myself
« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2011, 05:45:34 PM »
A group of 40 year old buddies discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Excelsior restaurant because the waitress’s there have low cut blouses and nice breasts.

10 years later, at 50 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Excelsior restaurant because the food there is very good and the wine selection is good also.

10 years later at 60 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Excelsior restaurant because they can eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant is smoke free.

10 years later, at 70 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Excelsior restaurant because the restaurant is wheel chair accessible and they even have an elevator.

10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Excelsior restaurant because that would be a great idea because they have never been there before.

Silt

« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2011, 05:52:30 PM »
*chorkle* :)

Offline Idea

« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2011, 03:12:25 AM »
Have to say it..."waitresses" plural (feel better now, sorry!!!)
I

Offline trev

« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2011, 09:38:49 AM »
BBB, I started writing something about a resturant...-... I can't remember now. Oh well!  ;D  ;D
I gained Experience from not reading the small print.