Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1627 times)

Offline alecard

« on: March 26, 2011, 01:58:46 PM »
Oh dear, I've been trying all week to fit a picture of mine in the profile  ;D
Never mind, I'm not George Clooney...
 is there any point (meaning minimum number of posts) when I can do it or must I do through the web master? It's not urgent, I've been changing my mind thousand times about the best pic to fit!

Offline Amanda George

• Currently editing all my manuscripts!
    • Stories 4 Children
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 02:52:43 PM »
When you've made 50 posts you become a Jr. Member and you can have a play around with your profile and picture then  :)
There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present (unknown)

Money cannot buy happiness but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than it is on a bicycle.

Offline tea+toast

• Tilly Roberts
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 11:44:43 AM »
ah, I wondered, I just got a website and blog and wanted to add it to my profile ...!

Tilly

Offline Amanda George

• Stories 4 Children
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 01:14:14 PM »
You'll be able to do it when you've hit the magic 50  :)
There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present (unknown)

Money cannot buy happiness but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than it is on a bicycle.

Offline catwoman

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 04:46:59 PM »
Glad to hear this!  I am not a very technological person and I thought I was doing something wrong because I couldn't edit my profile.  But I'll be patient until I get enough posts.

Offline Amanda George

• Stories 4 Children
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 02:41:57 PM »
You'll be able to play around with your profile soon  :)  The numbers keep ticking by and you'll be a junior member before you realise it!  Yours truly went up 3 "levels" in 24 hours without even realising it!  lol

Offline Bhayden71297

• "None but ourselves can free our minds."
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 08:45:05 PM »
No wonder why I couldn't edit my profile! Haha  :)
"None but ourselves can free our minds." ~Bob Marley

Offline Alice, a Country Gal

• http://www.writestreet.com/writestree
  • Hello from Texas
    • Alice's Hide Away
Re: New Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 10:47:14 PM »
Welcome to My Writers Circle alecard. I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of separating your post from Nick's so I could properly welcome you as a new member.  ;)

To make the time you spend here a good experience for you and others, plus, to learn your way around MWC, start by clicking and reading the link below.

http://www.mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=7415.0

You'll find other Blue stick-pin (Stickies) at the top of the various boards to help you learn the ropes and made your time here more productive and enjoyable.

Don't forget to read and comment/critique on other membersí work before you ask the same from them.

The moderators are easy to spot due to all the blue stars floating above our heads. If you have a problem, we are happy to help in any way we can.

Smiles,
Alice - Deep in the Heart of Texas

MWC Charity Publications.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight>
The universe is made of stories, not of atoms. -Muriel Rukeyser, poet and activist (15 Dec 1913-1980)

R. L. Copple's: http://www.rlcopple.com/

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
-Mohandas K. Gandhi

Offline Joe Mynhardt

• Tales from The Darkest Depths
    • Joe Mynhardt
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 02:34:23 AM »
Hi, Alecard.

Welcome to MWC. Feel free to jump right in and cast your vote in our flash fiction challenge:
http://www.mywriterscircle.com/index.php/topic,36756.0.html
Founder and CEO of Crystal Lake Publishing - Tales from the Darkest Depths.
Two time Bram Stoker Award nominated editor publishing only the best in Dark Fiction. Check out Crystal Lake's books and grab two free titles by joining the newsletter.

Offline Skip Slocum

• Writers are dreamers with pens
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 02:36:32 AM »
Welcome to the Circle.

Skip

Silt

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 07:03:01 AM »
Welcome.

Offline Amanda George

• Stories 4 Children
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 09:01:42 AM »
No wonder why I couldn't edit my profile! Haha  :)

It's a spam prevention thing that Nick put in place... keep posting and the numbers will add up  :)  You've just got to prove that you're a goodie (genuine member) not a baddie (spammer) but the numbers keep adding up so keep posting and you'll soon be able to edit your profile  :)