Author Topic: Mind Mapping  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Maria

• View Profile
Mind Mapping
« on: January 25, 2006, 02:28:18 PM »

Hi there,

after asking the other week about splitting ideas and getting loads of wonderful advice and help, I have been off trying out all kinds of different software to do with the principle of mind mapping.  I have actually found a wonderful one to use and much easier to understand than a lot of the stuff out there.  The one Nick told me about was ok but I found it heavy going trying to learn how to use it.  The one I have now was right under my nose all the time and I never new.  After telling my husband all about what advice I had recieved, and all the problems I was having.

He told me that a programme he wrote some years ago was still on the go, although since he wrote the programme it had been updated and brought into line with modern technology.  Its called STARTHINK, Starthink can be found on the www.fishermarriott.com web site, it was written for schools originally, but well hey give it a go.  You can download a free version and see what I mean it is great and a big help.  But hey I wouldn't have even found out about the concept if I hadn't had you all to help advise so thanks again folks.

Maria x
There is no such word as CANT

Lin

Re: Mind Mapping
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 04:58:36 AM »
Hi Maria,

I think any kind of mind mapping is good.   Im an expert mind mapper!!   Its a great way to get all those things out of your head and on to the road map!!

Glad you are getting lots of help and I hope I managed to point you in the right direction on MSN yesterday apologies for not getting back to you in the evening I had visitors.

Chat to you again and I really want to help you with this project ok?

Lin