Author Topic: On My Way To The Big Times  (Read 3148 times)

Offline prophetcharlesb

On My Way To The Big Times
« on: January 25, 2006, 02:05:06 PM »
I ordered Nicks 28 day book writing program earlier this morning. Aint gonna be nothing but blue skies and smoooooth sailing from now on!!!  ;D

I got it on CD-Rom. I dont know if Im gonna need the printed version or cd, I mean me hitting the big times and all that. But, I guess it couldnt hurt none niether, huh. LOL

"A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life"

christopher morley

Offline Symphony

• Put the kettle on
Re: On My Way To The Big Times
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 04:44:56 PM »
Whoo Hoo! Nice move, P. Here's wishing you all the best with it - no doubt this is the first step towards huge success ...

Symphony

Offline Maria

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 05:12:15 PM »
Great stuff,

I know you will love it I am just going through it at the moment and enjoying every minute I can get to go through it.

Good Luck with the big time see you there.

Maria x
There is no such word as CANT

Offline prophetcharlesb

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 11:22:39 PM »
Im patiently waiting, been a week now :o ;D  I just finished a childrens book and want to start on another book,(not children) but want to try Nicks course in the writing process. Of course Im more wanting good solid advice I can use and that is benefical more than being able to write a book in 28 days. The 28 days had nothing to do with me purchasing Nicks program. Oh well better get back to my Twiddling thumbs waiting ::)
"A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life"

christopher morley

Lin

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 01:56:29 PM »
If there is anything I can do to get you started then Im happy to do so - chat to Maria she knows how I can motivate!!

Lin

Offline mary

• Me and my therapy dog, Woof
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 10:52:50 PM »
Hi P,

I have Nick's course too and it IS a great motivator. I think you'll like it a lot. I'm not sticking to the 28 days either but it provides a walkable path for me and I hope to be there throwing congrdulatory confetti for you. (at least online) mary

Offline GlennQ

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 04:55:34 AM »
Good luck everybody!

I also am on my way!  I have just finished Nick's course and found it excellent - I am now preparing (planning) my first novel, and will return to the course for 'dip' revision as necessary.

Fantastic course and I'd thoroughly recommend it to anybody considering it.

Good luck to all - put me also on the confetti throwing party!!

8) Glenn

Offline gub2000

• There's always nest year
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 11:32:45 AM »

Nick's course has helped me too. But most recently it's this site and the network of other writers I've met that has helped me the most.

Id like to thank Nick for writing his course and for creating this community of writers.

gub2000

Don't ever ever give up - Winston Churchill

www.TheBestofYouTube.com - editor

Lin

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2006, 03:57:39 PM »
Im so glad you are enjoying it, yes its so helpful to talk to like minded people

Lin