Author Topic: "Screenplay" Looking for a possible female co-writer  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Royal

"Screenplay" Looking for a possible female co-writer
« on: January 16, 2011, 08:42:40 AM »

I'm looking for a scriptwriter that might be interested in colaberating with me on this to make it the best it can possibly be.

No, financial rewards until optioned or sold.

If interested, you may contact me directly at: royaldarrah@yahoo.com

This screenplay, "The American Arabian" is a romantic story of young love, filled with plenty of action and adventure taking place during WW 1 in Turkish occupied Arabia.

A Brief Synopsis:

She was a young and beautiful daughter of an US Army Colonel. She was a perfect and very profitable cargo for the Turk sailors to shanghai aboard their ship and sell her to a Turk Sheik for his harem when they returned to Arabia. Her beauty and her life of innocence were to be a casualty of war against their Ottoman Empire. Her only hope of freedom from a life of slavery and the Turk army, is the US Army Officer that loves her, and the young halfbreed American Arabian Nomad that came to love her and wanted her for himself.

Offline Pet

Re: "Screenplay" Looking for a possible female co-writer
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 12:53:59 AM »
Hi Royal,

I'd be happy to give you some feedback about your script. I have some experience with editing and proofreading them. I did an editing, adaptation and commissioned content course. I am a female and would possibly be able to help you with your writing if you haven't already found someone.

A bit about myself; I have written poetry and short stories which are all published and I have a few literary awards, so I do have some ability. I am new to scriptwriting, relatively speaking and although I need help with screen directions, my forte is characterization and plot detail.

So I will let this percolate on the back burner and if you want to contact me, say 'yo, Petrice.'