Author Topic: I have my second book on Lulu  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Dasherwood

I have my second book on Lulu
« on: January 14, 2011, 05:39:06 PM »
    I have my second book on Lulu. It's a lot different than the first one I have called "The Red Queen's Gamble." which is set in a virtual gaming background.
    "Kalendeck" is set in a midieval setting with kings, sorcerers, horses and swords. No Vampires. It's been a long long time in the making and i am very happy to finally get it out there.
   Lulu charges by the page ... the book is 497 pages ... downloading would be a lot cheaper. I'll get it on the nook in a few days as well.

The cover art was done in photo shop and, the basic microsoft paint program. (LOL)

Go check it out. Don't buy it unless you're going to read it.  If you do i do hope you enjoy.

http://www.lulu.com/product/file-download/the-first-book-of-kalendeck/14606630?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/1

Thanks  Cheers

Offline Joe Mynhardt

• Tales from The Darkest Depths
    • Joe Mynhardt
Re: I have my second book on Lulu
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 01:45:46 AM »
Congratulations, Dasherwood.

Looks good.   :)
Founder and CEO of Crystal Lake Publishing - Tales from the Darkest Depths.
Two time Bram Stoker Award nominated editor publishing only the best in Dark Fiction. Check out Crystal Lake's books and grab two free titles by joining the newsletter.

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 06:22:40 AM »
Congratulations, David. Nice-looking cover, and the opening pages are intriguing enough to draw potential readers in. Hope it goes well for you. Are you going to try publishing it for the Kindle too? That's where the big sales are with e-books these days.

Nick  :)
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Offline Skip Slocum

• Writers are dreamers with pens
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 11:50:56 AM »
Yes, Congratulations, David. Good for you. I'll bet you're flying high.  ;D

Skip

Offline 510bhan

• So many jobs to do . . .
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »
Good one  :D You must be thrilled. Good luck with more.