Author Topic: Stories from pet owners to help others learn, be inspired and help animal causes  (Read 1408 times)

Offline SumnerDavenport

The intention of this book is to inspire, educate and motivate for more harmonious human - animal relationships

We tune out the harsh statistics, and "in your face" advice. Most people are motivated by hearing someone else's experience, rather than being lectured.  

This must be your story and not one you are telling about someone else

The story must be told in first person, as if you are telling someone what you did, what you learned or what happened to you and/or your pet. This is more than a testimonial that you love your pet or saved a pet. What changed in your life and/or the life of the pet because of your actions? Did adding a pet to your family enrich your life?  Did you learn something the hard way (or hopefully before) and your story can help someone else? Did your dog or cat help you through a rough patch in life. Did you help a wounded animal? Has a service or therapy dog made a difference in your life? Does your devoted companion inspire you and remind you to take better care of yourself. Your story could help someone else.

Sharing helps us to learn from each other and can help us all reduce the stress in our lives and our animal companions.

Summary excerpts of accepted stories on the website: http://www.stressout-book.com/Cats-Dogs/home.htm
Submission guidelines on the website: http://www.stressout-book.com/Cats-Dogs/submission.htm

Proceeds from every sale of this book will benefit selected animal groups.

Offline lesleyslfree

• My sloanwriter Piccy!
    • Sloanwriter
Looks a really good site and idea, may give this a go as my little westie is the inspiration for my children's story or two.

Lesley/Sloanwriter

Offline SumnerDavenport

That would be great. I look forward to receiving your story.

Sumner

Offline ChanceBentlee

I really love the idea that you are sharing stories of other pets owners. I always had problems raising my pets so I always contacted dog training fort worth worth them to help me out with my problems.

Offline cafeandmeal

• enjoy your cafe and meal
I really love the idea that you are sharing