Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2320 times)

vivianja

Hello
« on: January 22, 2006, 08:12:31 PM »
Just joining. I have had a few articles published, am working on a book. Very stuck, have a few periods of frantic activity on it infrequently. Look forward to communicating with other writers.

Lin

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 03:35:59 AM »
Welcome to My Writers Circle from your moderators, Nick, Suzie, Aelfwin, and Lin.   We hope to have the pleasure of helping you to further your ambitions for the future.   Please feel free to comment or add a message to the board.

Lin

Offline Symphony

• Put the kettle on
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 06:37:09 AM »
Hello vivianja,

Welcoe from another newbie. Hope this site helps you come unstuck and make those infrequent periods more frequent!! You've come to the right place,

Symphony

Offline Anitadee

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 10:33:36 AM »
Welcome,
You have come to the right place for help,just pose a question and you will see what I mean.This is the most friendly and helpful site ever!
newbee- :) anitadee

Offline Elica

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 11:08:58 AM »
Hi, just joined and looking forward to chatting with other writers. Had some non-fiction published and am now slogging away at a novel. (or not, actually. I'm playing aournd on the internet instead of writing...'

Offline peter.boxall

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »
Welcome, from another new member. I hope you find the site as useful and proactive as I have to date...And that's just the first day!
Peter