Author Topic: Hello  (Read 6469 times)

BiancaMiller13

Hello
« on: December 12, 2005, 01:43:13 PM »
Hi everyone.  I look forward to relating with you in the near furure.  I am off to explore the site. Please introduce yourselves so I know who is all out there.

Well upon inspection of the site, it seems quiet.  From reading another post I understand this is a new site...correct me if I am wrong.  So for those of you strolling through...sign up, get in and we'll have a blast writing.  I hope to hear from the site's moderator soon, and hope to see more names popping up.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 01:49:46 PM by JC Paloma »

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 01:42:04 PM »
Hi, and many thanks for joining mywriterscircle.com! Yes, things are a little quiet right now, but that's because we've only just launched and are still ironing out one or two glitches. The official launch of the site is in January 2006, but we're open for business now, so please do feel free to start posting!

Nick
Global Moderator
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

BiancaMiller13

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 04:31:32 PM »
Well Thank You Nick, and I hope to get some things out here soon...

Offline johnmasoneba6

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 07:55:20 PM »
It has been some time since I was here. Judging by the username that I have used Well over 4 years. I am now retired for the last two years. I have been contemplating what I should do. As I am  a high risk melanoma category. I can no longer accept the outdoors. This is why I have decided to come back and try my hand at writing. My English Grammar is hopeless but I want to be myself.

I live in Dubbo NSW Australia 300 miles west of Sydney or as it is now 462 KMS as the rail post says.

Looking forward to discovering myself on here

Offline landmersm

• Better the Devil at Wordpress
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 09:19:28 PM »
Hello and welcome!
My blog is  https://betterdevil.wordpress.com/  (It's new-ish!)

Also, check out my self-published first novel, The Last Time

@ http://a.co/d/hP980yk  (Amazon link)