Author Topic: Are we all the same? -this is a serious question.  (Read 443 times)

Offline Louis D. Thorpe

• Sigmund Freud versus Carl Jung
Are we all the same? -this is a serious question.
« on: April 20, 2019, 08:29:44 AM »
I am beginning to believe that all reasonably educated people (or those endowed with life experience and common sense) are all the same in this sense -Don't we all (those who are reasonably curious) like to do the same thing -which is to enjoy life and to exercise the opportunity to express ourselves or to be creative?

Isn't that essentially it?

If there is more to it, what is it?

Offline nosuchmember

• Heartsong's Poetry  Diary
Re: Are we all the same? -this is a serious question.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 09:01:56 AM »
I am beginning to believe that all reasonably educated people (or those endowed with life experience and common sense) are all the same in this sense -Don't we all (those who are reasonably curious) like to do the same thing -which is to enjoy life and to exercise the opportunity to express ourselves or to be creative?

Isn't that essentially it?

If there is more to it, what is it?

No. I don't believe that all people use the opportunity to express themselves...I believe that the majority choose to 'express' their feelings ,through the way they chose to live their life. There's enough people tooting their own horns, in the name of politics and religion [in my opinion].

Offline Dwin

Re: Are we all the same? -this is a serious question.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 07:38:06 AM »
My mother always used to say that the world would be a very boring place if we were all the same. I agree, 'viva la difference'.