Author Topic: Short stories wanted for new anthology for Pakistan  (Read 997 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Short stories wanted for new anthology for Pakistan
« on: September 07, 2010, 07:50:06 AM »
Author Greg McQueen, the man behind the recent 100 Stories for Haiti fundraising project, has started a new project to raise funds to assist victims of the recent flooding in Pakistan.

To this end, he wants people to submit stories of up to 500 words for an anthology to include 50 stories. He says that any subject or genre is acceptable, but he does not want any stories with violence, death, or mass destruction.

There is no fee (obviously), but the chance to contribute to a project that can help raise funds for a very worthy cause, as well as raising awareness about it.

The closing date for submissions is Sunday September 19th, so get writing now! For more information, please see my recent blog post.

http://www.mywritingblog.com/2010/09/stories-wanted-for-new-aid-anthology.html

Good luck!

Nick

P.S. I will be one of the volunteer editors for this project.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 06:32:19 AM by Nick »
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: Short stories wanted for new anthology for Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 10:55:06 AM »
The closing date for stories to be submitted for this anthology is tomorrow (Sunday).
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.