BASED ON REAL FACTS, BY MARILEIDE ANDERSEN

DRAMA
0 (0%)
ACTION
0 (0%)
REAL FACT
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: SHADOWS OF A PAST  (Read 2577 times)

Offline leide

• Brazilian Writer
SHADOWS OF A PAST
« on: August 08, 2010, 07:53:14 PM »
SHADOWS OF A PAST

SYNOPSIS

The film shows the Madelene story, that it takes in different cities of Brazil.  She was born in family with many troubles. She was rejected by her family because they though she was not a legitimate daughter. She suffered a paternal and a family rejection. Her strengh of will of keep living and survive was so strong that she was able to pass by many obstacles. Madelene, she lives in an eternal conflict with her father, an archaic soldier, full of moral, but in the same time, an alcoholic man that can not hide his jealousy for his wife.

In different cities of Brazil, the movie tells us about various passing time of her life.

Where it shows us how it is possible to win and pass through the shadows of a past. The movie is based on real fact, changed characters and some texts. A drama that will touch you all.

Class:  Drama

Time:  165 min.

Classification:  16 years
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 08:01:07 PM by leide »
Marileide Andersen

Offline DavidMcK

Re: SHADOWS OF A PAST
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 04:15:52 PM »
Hi Marileide,

Another dark synopsis, you should post some of the script.

A few tips on getting more feedback.

You will get more feedback if you comment on other peoples work.
You will get more feedback if you comment on the comments that others have left for you.  ( I know you sent me an e-mail but other people reading will think you are not replying)

All the best.

David

Offline leide

• Brazilian Writer
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 04:32:26 PM »
Hi David,

I am sorry no send email back. Is because I am new here, I still try understand everything. I reading your message, and I apologise If I did Ron. I will go try contact more other people.

I have 6 story, 3 romance, 1 TV serie show, and 1 book. I hope is ok I post here.

Regards

Leide
Marileide Andersen

Offline DavidMcK

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 04:05:25 PM »
Hi Leide,

You have done nothing wrong. 

It is ok to post here.

David :)

Offline AndyPNE

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 08:33:33 AM »
Hello. It sounds like you have a really exciting idea. I think you should post some of the script though so we can have a really good look at it and give you some proper feedback.