Author Topic: Jedi Cookie Cowboy...A One Scene Comedy Sketch  (Read 2080 times)

Offline eashort

Jedi Cookie Cowboy...A One Scene Comedy Sketch
« on: July 22, 2010, 03:29:03 PM »
I think that this sketch is pretty self-explanatory. At the moment, I am stuck for a title, however. "Jedi Cookie Cowboy" is just a temporary title. Suggestions would be great!  ;D

“JEDI COOKIE COWBOY”
by
Elizabeth Short

FADE IN:

INT.  LIVING ROOM – DAY

Sitting on a coffee table in the middle of the living room is a plate. On the plate at one time, sat a pile of the world’s most delicious chocolate chip cookies. Moist and delectable, you would kill your own grandmother just to get one of these cookies, but now there is only one left.

Having spotted the last cookie from two different ends of the house, best friends Luke and CHARLES enter the living room, each hoping to leave with the cookie. All the while, showdown style country western music can be heard in the background.

Charles and Luke, still at either end of the living room begin a stare down, each one not wanting the other to make the first move, but also not wanting to themselves. Finally, Luke reaches down, almost as if pulling a gun from a holster and brings forward his lightsaber.

Luke walks toward Charles at a slow and steady pace. With each step shooting alternating glances from Charles to the cookie. Just as the lightsaber is about to pierce Charles’ chest, Luke stops and eyes his friend. Charles throws up his hands and begins to back away. At the last minute, Charles reaches around and pulls out his double-sided lightsaber. An epic battle ensues as Star Wars caliber fight music is played in the background.

Hours after the fight has begun, a victor is finally crowned. The scene ends with Luke pinned to the ground by Charles, sitting on his chest, and eating the cookie.

CHARLES
Who’s your daddy Luke? Who’s your
daddy?

FADE OUT.

THE END

Offline DavidMcK

Re: Jedi Cookie Cowboy...A One Scene Comedy Sketch
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 05:58:59 PM »
Hi Elizabeth.

I liked your scene, I can picture this in my head and it is very funny. I would add one extra bit to the end. When Charles has Luke pinned to the ground, Charles’ little sister could walk in, lift the cookie and take a bite, she could skip away with the cookie in her hand and her pigtails swinging. The two friends would look on in shock.

Keep up the good work.

David

Offline eashort

Re: Jedi Cookie Cowboy...A One Scene Comedy Sketch
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 01:10:12 PM »
DavidMcK - Thank you! Your idea is hilarious! I will definitely have to change the ending now!  :D