Author Topic: Your Opinion on this plot  (Read 646 times)

Offline Argost

Your Opinion on this plot
« on: July 07, 2010, 08:54:44 AM »
It's about an island which comes and goes. But because no one could place a location on the island, it was simply proved nonexistent. The island is inhabited by human looking giants called "Nephilim" (that's right, David and Goliath). They remain hidden because if they mingle with humans, they get real sinful again and God might create another flood and wipe them all out.

The island has been sustaining on highly rich, black crystals made out of energy (basically fossil fuels of their ancestors). This keeps the tectonic plates at total flux thus, the island constantly moves.

Well the story is set around an overly excited boy called Sid. All he did was drink a bottle of juice. What he didn't know was that at the bottling factory, tiny fragments of the black crystal fell into several bottles of juice. How they got there is unknown. When Sid drinks it, he immediately collapses and is drag into the hospital. Sudden symptoms then occur; he rapidly ages into adulthood. Though they ware of when does a number 2. This unexpected crisis causes the Nephilim to return back to civilization. Sid is just one of many targets.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 10:26:43 AM by Argost »

Offline Socom

• Don't be shy, smile!
Re: New Plot
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 12:38:32 AM »
What exactly do you need help with? I didn't see any questions... ??? Do you have specific requests?
"May God forgive me for the time I've wasted"
----------
"God never panics"
----------
"This too shall pass"