Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 4055039 times)

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
Re: the last person to post here wins
« Reply #62490 on: May 16, 2021, 12:14:54 AM »
"This won't take long," the princess said, winking at the redbird.

Drawing her magic sword; in answer to the sorceress' questions,rethinking, she quickly put it away; walked to the sorceress; throws her left hand forward, hits the sorceress in the chest; grabs the sorceress' left hand with her right hand,steps forward and moves through the sorceress' left shoulder with her head;grabs the sorceress around her body with her left hand and throws the sorceress on her head.

Staring down at the sorceress, the Princess of Light decided- if ever again the sorceress challenged her to another fight.....it would end with the sorceress' death.

The redbird chirped in agreement and flew away.
Interesting the way the internet really works.   jt jt

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62491 on: May 16, 2021, 10:14:28 AM »
Enraged, the sorceress picked herself off the ground. ”Time to change tactics.” she thought to herself. With a wave of her hand, a young man appeared. He happened to be the princess’s lover. “Princess...choose. Surrender to me, or the boy dies.” She spat, drawing her sword and holding it to his neck.
“Just because it’s what’s done doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.”-Cinderella (2015)

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62492 on: May 16, 2021, 11:16:19 AM »
"Calm down Sorceress....did the bump on your head mess your sight up? "

Shaking uncontrollably, the sorceress let go of the boy and glare ed at the princess;with fire in her eyes.

"Princess...choose. Surrender to me, or the boy dies.” She spat,again.

The Princess of Light;looking past the sorceress,smiled, winked , and held her right hand out....

"Have you gone mad!"

Suddenly a redbird appeared on the princess' hand...

The Sorceress quickly glanced over her shoulder; the boy was gone; enraged all over again,she turned to face the princess, just in time to see the redbird cross the finish line.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 11:18:17 AM by JTetstone »

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62493 on: May 16, 2021, 09:55:26 PM »
The sorceress raised her hands, and set out a firey lightning that incinerated the red bird. “Say goodbye to your little freind.” She sneered. But, without her magical bird, the princess grew weak, like any other mortal. “You’ll never win now.” She laughed.
“Just because it’s what’s done doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.”-Cinderella (2015)

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62494 on: May 16, 2021, 11:13:30 PM »
The princess laughed out loud,and crossed the finish line...

"Sorceress you have not figured it out yet.? "

The sorceress got a questioning look on her face...

"The redbird died...he is gone...you are a weak mortal,now!" She sneered.

The princess held out her right hand palm up,winked and the redbird appeared once more...

"You tricked me! You are not a mortal!"

"Never said I was..You said I was a mortal...not me."

Looking at the redbird she smiled, winked, and
they both disappeared...

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62495 on: May 17, 2021, 08:48:30 AM »
Upon the disappearance of the princess the sorceress looked around, confused. She expected to be ambushed at any second, but nothing came. is she gone? she thought

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62496 on: May 17, 2021, 11:01:01 AM »
Aware of the sorceress' limited telepathy powers,extrasensory perception, and her use of pure magic to summons  evil spirits, ghosts, and demons at will; the princess and redbird watched as the brain rattled sorceress set at the finish line enjoying her temporary win;both knowing, the sorceress' show of weakness was all pretend to fool the princess again.

The Princess of Light reached out both hands;right palm up, left palm  down,an energy of light flashed as the fabric of reality turned around, and the princess was smiling  standing before the sorceress; with a golden sword in her hand... "I win... what say you?"

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62497 on: May 17, 2021, 11:27:51 AM »
“Why is it that the heroine always thinks she can come back with a fancy new sword and win the day?” The sorceress sighed, as if she were bored. With a scream or rage and fury, the sorceress let out a magic shockwave that could make the land of all the kingdoms of the world shake. The princess was slammed against the wall, knocking the wind out of her.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62498 on: May 17, 2021, 11:16:27 PM »

Getting a second wind the princess,still a little unsteady on her feet, took a pinch of red powder from  her magic bag. She knew she had to act fast before the sorceress had a chance to use her magic .  With a scream of rage and fury, the princess caught the sorceress off guard, threw the red powder in her face and quickly moved away.. "I ..." her words trailed off after seeing the effect the red powder had had on the sorceress. She again was turned to stone. "I win."

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62499 on: May 18, 2021, 08:20:22 AM »
There was peace for a time, but we must not forget the young wizard, who first awakened the sorceress. For before she challenged the princess, she had taught him the secrets of her black magic. Hearing of the sorceress’s demise, he journeyed to the kingdom, to take on the princess himself.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62500 on: May 18, 2021, 09:46:00 AM »
While making her way through the magic forest on her way to meet mher the god of the sun, and  justice, the redbird who had been deadly quite setting on her shoulder chirped twice before falling silent again;Quickly,the Princess hid herself and watched the young wizard pass; Suddenly she felt the tip of a blade on her back...

"Its time to die princess."

Then out of thin air Rher appears making sharp sibilant sounds; the young wizard  in a state of shock and surprise drops his sword and runs away.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 09:53:24 AM by JTetstone »

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62501 on: May 18, 2021, 09:59:37 AM »
“Fair princess...you have been spared for now....I shall grant you one wish, should I be able to perform it. But...be careful what you wish for...for not always are things as they appear.” Rher told her. Little did she know that this was not Rher...it was Moreno, god of trickery and deception. “It is I who will rule the kingdom once and for all.” he thought to himself greedily.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62502 on: May 18, 2021, 11:30:39 PM »
Appearing out of nowhere Rher stood next to the princess his hands extended toward Moreno...

"Choose one!"

"How did you know!?"

"let's just say a little bird told me," Rher said winking at the princess.

There were three different colored stones resting in the palms of Rher's hands; that were now right in front of Moreno's warted-nose.

"No I will not choose!"

"Should I choose for you...no better still the princess?"

Moreno quickly reached out and grabbed the black stone... nothing happened or so he thought.

The princess, Rher and the redbird crossed the finish line...  and in a wink were gone.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 11:34:19 PM by JTetstone »

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62503 on: May 19, 2021, 08:41:23 AM »
Monero had realized he had been tricked by Rher, and screamed in rage. “This kingdom has thwarted me for the last time.” he thought, but was consoled, for he knew that no one could defeat a god. And with that, he journeyed to the castle to take his rightful place on the throne.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62504 on: May 19, 2021, 06:44:56 PM »

"No one but me" Rher thought watching Monero in the crystalball.

Rher knew  both Monero's father and his mother; his father was Leahcim the god of darkness and turmoil; his mother was Eva a mire mortal from planet earth.which makes Monero half-mortal and half-god [a Demigod]. Which explains his greed for power.

"no one could defeat a god" Rher laughed and stepped through the time warp...