Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 4001547 times)

Offline Sirena_321

Re: the last person to post here wins
« Reply #62505 on: May 19, 2021, 09:51:20 PM »
Monero though, his senses attuned to Rher’s ways, could almost feel that he was up to something. He knelt down and played to his father Leahcim. “Father...I will dedicate my throne to you if you give me the strength to destroy Rher.” he promised. Monero suddenly glowed with a red firey light, for Leahcim gave him his blessing, making him truly invincible.
“Just because it’s what’s done doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.”-Cinderella (2015)

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62506 on: May 19, 2021, 11:45:25 PM »
Rher stepped out of the time warp just as the red firey light set Monero to glowing.
"Need I remind you  that you are a half-blood and whatever power Leahcim granted you falls short of making you a god."

Monero glared at Rher "you lie!"

Monero's mother died cursing the day he was born when he was just a few days old. Leahcim never told him his mother was a mortal.

"Fa--ther!" Monero shouted so loud that the ground shook...

At this point Rher realized Monero  really didn't know he was half mortal turned shaking his head and stepped back into the time warp.
Interesting the way the internet really works.   jt jt

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62507 on: May 20, 2021, 08:34:21 AM »
A voice came to Monero from the heavens...the voice of his father. “Son...god, or demigod, you will take your rightful place in this kingdom. I will aid you.” he said, and as he was speaking, a giant black griffin rose up out of the ground, destined to fly Monero to greatness, and be by his side in battle. Then, Leahcim rose an army of undead soldiers with knives and swords, and spears.
“Just because it’s what’s done doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.”-Cinderella (2015)

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62508 on: May 20, 2021, 02:09:37 PM »

Just as Monero mounted the giant lion griffon with huge black condor wings and disappeared;The princess of light, who was told by the redbird  that Rher and Monero faced off, appeared.

"What was that all about and where is Rher?" the prince said.

Knowing he should warn the princess of Monero and Leahcim's evil plan; Rher summons his  huge white griffon, and at a pinkey's movement, was comfortably straddling the back of the magical creature. Both entering the time warp.

"I didn't expect to see you here."

"Neither did I,princess." Rher said magically setting the princess behind him on the griffon.

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62509 on: May 20, 2021, 02:30:04 PM »
The griffins met in midair, clawing at each other and trying to knock the other riders off.

“I have the blessing of my father Rher...you are my equal now. You will never have the throne.” monero seethed, throwing a bolt of dark energy at Rher and the princess. It missed them, but hit the griffin, which began spiraling toward the ground.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62510 on: May 21, 2021, 12:00:44 AM »
Just before colliding with earth the white winged creature did a complete turn around; Rher and the princess had escaped through the time warp...

Monero was hanging on the black griffins back  expecting to go  flying into another world any moment...

For some time, the two griffins fought  clawing at each other and trying to knock the other riders off...

At last, after observing the fight for awhile, Rher appears back on the white griffin's back.

"He fears water!"

The black griffin was stunned by Rher's sudden appearance, leaving it vulnerable to attack...

The white griffin hit the black griffin so hard that he knocked him into  a black rain cloud, which caused a great storm which caused the black griffin and his passenger  to retreat...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 12:12:19 AM by JTetstone »

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62511 on: May 21, 2021, 08:13:23 AM »
But Monero wasn’t done yet. He urged his winged steed upward, guiding him above the clouds. He flew until he found the white griffin, and dived down upon him, the black griffin sinking his claws into the white griffin’s body, and slamming him to the ground, breaking his wing, completely immobilizing him.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62512 on: May 21, 2021, 09:50:53 AM »
In the blink of an eye the Princess of Light appeared on her magical dragon thgil "light." Monero knowing the black griffin's claws where no match for the fire breathing dragon suddenly felt leahcim's hand on his shoulder "There will be another day for battle when the odds are in our favor Monero."

The princess quickly retrieved her magic bag of red powder  winked at the white griffin and sprinkled the red power over his broken wing healing it instantly.

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62513 on: May 21, 2021, 10:25:01 PM »
Monero, hearing his father’s voice, retreated to the Mountain of Shadows, where he advanced his dark magic. With Leahcim’s guidance, he became the most powerful being to ever walk the Earth, even more powerful than Rher himself. And, two years later, he returned to take his rightful place on the throne.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62514 on: May 22, 2021, 09:12:31 AM »
The Princess of Light never lost sight of Monero after he retreated to the Mountain of Shadows. While Leahcim was teaching Monero black magic to help him defeat Rher, the princess and Rher had been busy preparing for Monero's return.

Just as she turned from the magic window Rher appears...

"ready?"

"ready." the princess replied,patting the magic bag she never leaves behind.

Suddenly the god of heaven and earth appeared.
"I'm ready too." he said.

All three stepped through the time warp.

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62515 on: May 22, 2021, 10:16:43 PM »
The princess, and Rher, emerged from the warp at the mountain of shadows, a dark and desolate place.

”You will regret trespassing here.” Monero seethed, his eyes glowing yellow, and his hands alight with a red electricity.
He sent his electricity at them, burning them, forcing them to their knees before him.

“I am the winner now.” he declared, still electrocuting them.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62516 on: May 22, 2021, 11:55:23 PM »
Forgotten by Monero,Ynitsed [the god of heaven and earth]still in the time warp quickly used his power to reverse the flow of red electricity tranfering it from the princess and Rher back to Monero forcing him to his knees before the now standing princess and Rher.

Ynitsed turned the red electricity away from Monero as the princess and Rher joined him in the time warp.

Before leaving the three joined powers to turn the dark and desolate mountain of shadows[Monero and Leahcim's favorite place] into a flower covered mountain of light.

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62517 on: May 23, 2021, 08:12:22 AM »
But, Monero grabbed the Princess’s hand just as she was disappearing before him, and was taken back to the castle with them.

”fools. Do you really think you are any match for my father and I?” he sneered. As if on cue, the god Leahcim came down from the heavens, appearing next to his son.

Leahcim’s red eyes glowed with a firey anger as he unleashed the full extent of his power.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #62518 on: May 23, 2021, 11:06:30 AM »
"Chirp"

"Who are the fools, now!?" the princess said appearing, engulfed in a bright light, with Rher and Ynitsed  by her side,

The color in Monero's face drained, as he quickly released what he had thought to be the princess' hand.

Shaking like two bowls of jello, after realizing neither,together or alone, processed the power to defeat the princess, Rher, and Ynitsed's combined powers.

Suddenly, the redbird appeared on the princess' shoulder and all within the glow of the princess' light disappeared.
Leaving Leahcim and Monero to plot their next attempt to steal the throne.

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #62519 on: May 23, 2021, 01:39:19 PM »
Leahcim summoned the five Herdinese. The Herdinese were half giant bat, half undead human. They owed Leahcim a debt for letting them live again, and this was their chance. Their fangs were sharpened, and they were ready for war.

”Now my son, we will be truly unstoppable.” Leahcim told his son as they all stepped into a magic portal together.