Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 3101028 times)

Offline fleamailman

Re: the last person to post here wins
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2010, 05:07:35 PM »
Awacanny daethis.  Itsawfyhard.  Kinyenojist geezabrek ancawmethewinnernoo.

and with that uhura put her hand to her ear, saying  "...captain, I am getting a strange signal from the surface, it seems to be human in pitch but..., ...", "...can you put it on visual then...", she pushed buttons "...negative captain, I think it's scrambled too...", "...captain, if I may..., ..." spock spoke calmly as usual, joining the captain looking at the planet ahead to them, continuing "...it would seem logical, in my view, that what we need here is a more advanced decoder, may I suggest google then...", "....uhura, try the google search bar then...", silence and then a slow south american voice sings "...don't cry for me flea's a winner..."

Offline jjrrss10

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2010, 07:49:13 PM »
Step aside, here comes the winner!

Offline debbimcbride

• Feed the mind; open the heart!
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2010, 01:55:13 PM »
Seems I have won again................ah but for how long?

Offline fleamailman

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2010, 02:29:04 PM »
and then the rightful goblin showed up thanking the humans for looking after his thread, "...you did wonderfully I feel, you all merit being promoted up a rank by me now..." said the goblin then borrowing the words of Groucho Marx "..." perhaps I should actually worry about any site that accepts me amongst its ranks"..."

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:32:22 PM by fleamailman »

Offline jjrrss10

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2010, 03:22:47 PM »
I'm last! I win!

Offline McWawa

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2010, 04:37:42 PM »

I just came back to ensure that I'm not the winner, and to see who has been the cause of all this recent rain falling upon us.
"Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?",
Axel Oxenstierna

Offline jjrrss10

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2010, 04:43:57 PM »
Actually, we haven't had rain here since you posted that!  :D :D

Offline McWawa

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2010, 04:56:18 PM »
We have .
"Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?",
Axel Oxenstierna

Offline Spell Chick

• Choose well
    • Little Bits of History
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2010, 06:10:08 PM »
And the old bat takes the lead once again. Huffing and puffing to the finish line for the win.
Little Bits of History A short essay on something that happened on any day.

Imperfect Reason My thoughts, such as they are.

Offline Akeith (Gray)

• Waiting for a drink...
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2010, 06:21:46 PM »
Gray saunters onto the stage, sporting a swag he has not used in years and years.

Disco died a slow death in his wake when he retired from the clubs. But then, such is the price of fame. With the new digital cameras, singularly held in one hand while the other balances on the fence, the rag mags are still after him. No casual poses to be discovered, though. Just snaps through the kitchen window of him in his boxers and T-shirt, swigging a beer or two on Tuesday.

At last, at center stage, Gray scrapes his wooden box upright and tries to mount it. Finally, after a few failed attempts, he manages to stand up, swaying a bit off balance in the process, only to forget why he was on his soap box again.

Offline jjrrss10

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2010, 07:39:31 PM »
And taking the lead is JJ

Offline fleamailman

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2010, 08:49:46 AM »
"...ah, look at the miss set alarm clock Watson...", Holmes pointed across the bed "...ingenious..." Watson replied "...so the zombie we found at the writing desk came from that...", "...yes, and most probably the work of MoriGrayarty and the mywriterscircle gang again, a ploy to stop him from posting most likely...", "...I say Holmes, this just isn't cricket, what's to be done I wonder..." "...no time to explain now Waston, we must retrieve the last post before it falls into their hands...", "...by Jove, brilliant Holmes..." as their steps quickened towards the goblin's computer

« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:54:42 AM by fleamailman »

Offline Akeith (Gray)

• Waiting for a drink...
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2010, 10:04:35 AM »
Late on the afternoon of Tuesday, Gray sits down at his large oak and brass trimmed desk to address a certain gremlin issue with the resurgence of splinters in his overused, though somewhat handy, soap box.

Fiftyfour years ago, he inherited it from his Mother who would amply and frequently demonstrate its use. Of course, she did keep it cleaned and polished, only occasionally reinforcing it with wads of spearmint and juicy fruit gum. Gray, if pressed, would be forced to admit that he is lacking is the area of housecleaning and the polishing of anything.

Splinters have become an issue of late, especially since Gray tends to teeter around on his bare feet. The soft skin under his knobby toes are particularly sensitive to invasive splinters.

No doubt, based on scientific observation, said splinters are the result of prodding by Fleamailman and a hoard rd (or should that be gaggle?) of goblins. Undoubtedly, they have chosen to ignore a certain dusty paper weight Gray calls his computer.

Offline fleamailman

« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2010, 10:12:42 AM »
the goblin likes Gray's soapbox very much and felt he was amongst friends now, saying "...I will go slowly on your forum humans, it's just that always try to make my posts somewhat inconspicuous, rather drab, and above all without the slightest intention of seeming to come across as utterly attention seeking in any way...", and with the lie detector just exploded, whereupon the goblin just added "...well yes, it's just that to date, I've not been very good at it it seems, pity..."

« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 10:16:16 AM by fleamailman »

Offline jjrrss10

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2010, 07:14:55 PM »
Back for the lead!