Author Topic: Movie Titles For Sequels (That Might Not Quite Make It...)  (Read 33395 times)

Offline Gayle

• "The Story Book" (1877) by William Bourguereau
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Titles For Sequels (That Might Not Quite Make It...)
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2013, 08:33:17 PM »
No Country for Young Men

In which a deranged 85-year-old woman goes on a killing spree to find and kill the teenaged boy who took her pension check from her purse.
"I was born of writing. Before that, there was only a play of mirrors." - Jean Paul Sartre

Offline Gyppo

• I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 08, 2013, 05:27:52 AM »
Gayle:  Mum says you don't have to be deranged to kill thieving teenagers ;-)  But it could be a useful legal defence.
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline Gayle

• "The Story Book" (1877) by William Bourguereau
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 08, 2013, 06:54:44 PM »
 :D :D :D

I like the way your Mum thinks, Gyppo.
"I was born of writing. Before that, there was only a play of mirrors." - Jean Paul Sartre

thatollie

« Reply #198 on: April 11, 2013, 11:41:15 AM »
No Country Music for Old Men

An insane Nu-Metal fan goes around killing off country music groups.

Offline Alex Buchinsky

• This is not an exit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 05, 2018, 12:26:38 AM »
Godfellas - The story of three mob hitmen who hang up their body bags for the body of christ in this wacky tale of High Crime and Higher Callings. Rated PG-13 for Language, Strong Sexual Content and Mild Violence.

Monty Python and the Ballad of Ricky Bobby - The kings of British sketch comedy take their comedy to the NASCAR circuit and find stiff competition from a team of up-and-coming French drivers who insist on calling the team kiniggits and hurling insults--and livestock at the British team.

American Psycho X - Meet Patrick Eichmann, a devout, hate-ridden neo-Nazi by day, he finds his nightly urge to commit random acts of kindness to peoples of different race, creeds and religions spilling over into his day-to-day life. And while you can goosestep next to him, heiling Hitler and even feel that your hatred for the Jews and ideal of the master race is somewhat comperable, he is simply...not...that...stupid. He feels his mask of insanity slipping.

Lol, all of these are blocked epic. Great job.