Author Topic: Content needed - All Great Women!  (Read 4192 times)

Offline allgreatwomen

• View Profile
Content needed - All Great Women!
« on: May 14, 2010, 04:35:53 PM »
Hi,

I'm currently working to launch a new site dedicated to women and women's issues - All Great Women! We plan to launch this summer and really need content. I'd like to reach out to any writers or aspiring writers. We'll pay for all content.

We've set up a splash page at http://allgreatwomen.weebly.com/ for anyone that may be interested. I hope you will please take a look.

Thanks,
Michelle Riddle
All Great Women!

Offline iwonatw

• View Profile
Re: Content needed - All Great Women!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 01:03:51 PM »
Hi Michelle - I've registered my interest via your web form. Hope you receive my message but please do get in touch if there is a glitch.

Regards, Iwona

Offline Biola

• Creation swings on the axis of LOVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 03:45:05 PM »
I registered too on your website and do wait for a response.
Biola
we learn every day if we want. check my blog http://biola-ephesus-ephesus.blogspot.com, Ephesus@Wordpress.com
buy my books, BLOOD CONTRACT,NUMEN YEYE at amazon.com

Offline Colourful Daze

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 01:57:57 PM »
I registered too
Cheers
D

Offline JanieWrites

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 04:47:27 PM »
I signed up, too! Thanks - this sounds like a great idea!

Offline iwonatw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 06:06:32 AM »
Well... she's posted the same message on various other writing sites and no one has heard back...

Offline KayG

• View Profile
    • Kay's Store
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 01:19:03 PM »
I sent in my info too.   
The Sword of Ages: Book One of Tallah Trilogy available at stores.lulu.com/kayscreations, join me on facebook and myspace too.

Offline Britewing

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 09:35:35 PM »
HI,
I signed up and left contact information  :)

Offline LRSuda

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 05:34:58 PM »
I've also signed up. But I would like to ask why the password to our email account was requested in the fields. I left that part blank. Does this mean I will not be contacted?

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Global Moderator
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • View Profile
    • Entrepreneur Writer
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 04:27:43 AM »
I've also signed up. But I would like to ask why the password to our email account was requested in the fields. I left that part blank. Does this mean I will not be contacted?

Personally, I would read this as a request to provide a password of your own choice (for logging in to the website in future?). I certainly wouldn't advise giving anyone the password to your own email account, and I can't see why any legitimate business would want it. I agree that it's not as clear as it should be, though.

Nick  :)
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Offline kdgrier

• View Profile
    • Helping You Succeed Online
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2010, 08:40:02 AM »
I signed up too.  ;D
Let me help you with your online promotion http://havebookswillpromote.blogspot.com for self promotion and http://promotingu.wordpress.com for business

Offline Avionne

• Caribbean-based Screenwriter & Editor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/avionanderson
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 09:44:04 AM »
Avion Wendy Anderson is an emerging Entrepreneur/Screenwriter and Editor of her own screenwriting and editorial service business, “Avion Anderson – Editorial Services”, based in Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago - that offers high-quality comprehensive screenwriting and editing services to all small, medium-sized and well-established actors, writers, directors/producers/filmmakers, production companies, newspapers, magazines, and television and network stations and all other personnel’s and companies involved in the theatre, television and film industry, locally, regionally and internationally.

She also specializes in dramas (family, teen/youth, legal, romance, medical, religious, crime and a number of others), thrillers, reality, docudrama, sitcom and soap opera genres. 

She has written several treatments, screenplays and proposals for television projects, which are all based on the multifarious (cultural, religious, social, language (ways of speaking), family morals and values and economical and more) diversity of each island of the Caribbean and even the multi-ethnicity of its people, who tries to live in harmony with one another and work together in making a better life and creating a safe haven for themselves, their loved ones and others and even for the coming generation, as a family unit and independently as individuals - as they learn to deal with each other and striving for excellence in everything that they do along with pursuing their dreams, overcome obstacles, to coping and dealing with the demands and pressures of their schooling/jobs/workloads, doubled with the responsibilities that comes with bearing, raising and bringing up children - to them always being there twenty-four seven (24/7) for other family members, relatives, friends, enemies and the general public –  and also dealing with some very mind-boggling, emotional, complicated, as well as picture perfect love life, engagements, marriages, divorces and other things, from a fictional point of view; but non-fictional in coming up with solutions at either coping, dealing and addressing the numerous issues, problems and plagues [teenage pregnancy, Aids, rape, crime, child abuse, spouse abuse, substance abuse, cancer, prostitution, Blockedography, homosexuality, racism, gender discrimination and equality, drug abuse and trafficking, human trafficking, teen marriages, war, politics, and more) which is continuously endangering our daily lives and feverishly robbing us of the goodness and beauty of our people, our home, society, country, nation and the planet – we call Earth; in their own personal way; whether negative or positive - which has either caused most of them to question their own existence and purpose on Earth and/or have even driven them to the very brink of collapse (fighting their inner demons, depression, eating disorders, families, friends, employers, co-workers and more) and even over the edge to the point of committing (malice, mayhem, murder and suicide). In the end it will their fate and belief in themselves and each other, which most often have cost them pain, due to betrayal of trust, envy, greed, lies, secrets, broken promises, power, lust and pride in themselves and which has even put most of their friendships, relationships and family ties to the very test, that has seen many breaking up, destroyed and even mending, and also have brought lots of joy and good cheer to some, while for others a total nightmare and longsuffering, which they continue to struggle with daily and  it is these experiences and events that will either break and/or make each individual and also the families who are what they truly are today.

Avion inspirations comes mostly from deep within her soul and from the norms of society, her surroundings and the general public; and thus she is able to grip the audiences and readers attention, keeping them in suspense and sometimes on the wrong track with the characters, who are not at most what they seem to be; and which has helped her greatly in creating extraordinary characters and numerous events and scenarios which occurs in many of her treatments, proposals and screenplays – which can be found on her blogs on her website at both http://www.myspace.com/avionanderson and http;//www.facebook.com/avion.anderson, where members of MySpace and the general public can view her works (treatments, screenplays and proposals), and even get an idea about her life experiences from infancy to the present time, among other things and even send their comments.

Avion Anderson

cmb

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 09:49:38 AM »
Avionne, I wouldn't get my hopes up about "All Great Women". As far as I know, none of those who signed up there have ever heard anything back, and the initial poster never came back to the forum either to answer any questions.

I'm not saying she wasn't serious about it, but personally I don't expect much from it anymore now. A little too much time has gone by.