Author Topic: Greetings from Manchester  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Writers Block

Greetings from Manchester
« on: June 18, 2006, 04:57:03 PM »
Hi all

Its really great to find a site that has a few members and plenty of posts.

I am a struggling poet and also working on my first novel, in addition I write computer programs (at least I try to) - I consider computer programming, particularily when it relates to game programming a new form of creative writing.

Plenty of poems to post, Ill have a look through and select a couple, hopefully get a little feedback.:D

I'll also check out some posts too, anyway glad to be a part of Writer's Circle.
I tend to critique in a harsh manner. Please remember it is not personal, but how I prefer anyone critiqueing me to be. It is far more useful IMO.

WB

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Offline Angeleyes

Re: Greetings from Manchester
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 05:53:37 AM »
Hello Writers Block - and welcome to the forum on behalf of the moderators, Nick, Aelf, Lin, Suzie, Symphony and myself.

We are delighted that you found your way here. I'm sure you will enjoy your time with us. Have a good look around and feel free to join in at any time. Don't forget the coffee shop if you want a break from writing. There's always lots of fun stuff going on in there.

Thank you for posting your picture, it's always nice to see who you are talking to! ;D

Any questions, just ask. And don't forget to have fun.

Angeleyes.
Moderator.
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.