Author Topic: MediaVirus Magazine Isssue #9!  (Read 1166 times)

Offline MediaVirus Magazine

• View Profile
MediaVirus Magazine Isssue #9!
« on: April 09, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »
Good afternoon fellow poets, writers, and artists!  MediaVirus Magazine is proud to announce that our April Issue #9 is out now and awaits your eager eyes!  This month's issue features the poetry of Daniel Romo, Stephen Jarrell Williams, Charlotte Hamrick, and Mike Berger.  Also featured this issue is the flash fiction of Chris Castle and the graphic design of Angela Powiro.  As always, MediaVirus greatly appreciates the support of everyone here at Writer's Circle.  Thanks and please enjoy!

http://mediavirusmagazine.wordpress.com

-lawrence

Offline A.J.B

• Enjoying bouts of moderate insanity
    • View Profile
Re: MediaVirus Magazine Isssue #9!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 02:17:21 PM »
Is there an email that we can send queries to?

As I have a question regarding submission and could find no email other than your submissions one. I didn't want to use that without knowing as I know some places delete things that aren't actual submissions.
My debut novel 'Life Eternal' is now available to buy on Amazon in both paperback and kindle.

Please search 'Aaron J Booth' on Amazon to find the product.

Offline MediaVirus Magazine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 06:43:42 PM »
you are more than welcome to send any queries, submission or otherwise, to mediavirusmagazine@gmail.com

we are usually fairly speedy in responding, thanks for your interest in MediaVirus Magazine and we look forward to hearing from you!

-lawrence

Offline A.J.B

• Enjoying bouts of moderate insanity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 08:26:13 PM »

I shall be sending my query along sharpish.
My debut novel 'Life Eternal' is now available to buy on Amazon in both paperback and kindle.

Please search 'Aaron J Booth' on Amazon to find the product.