Author Topic: For New Writers  (Read 4206 times)

Offline writingfriend

For New Writers
« on: January 19, 2006, 12:50:14 AM »
I just wanted to invite all new and emerging writers to submit their stories, articles, and poetry to Long Story Short (www.longstoryshort.us)  This doesn't mean you will be published, but you have a good chance. Being one of the editors, we have helped many new writers get their stories published and receive the accolades they richly deserve. When we see a story that we feel is good but needs a bit of help, we'll take the time to offer you feedback. So give us a try and see for yourself.
Linda

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
Re: For New Writers
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 11:27:46 AM »
Linda, Thanks for the invitation. I'll be showing up on your doostep soon, hat in hand, tongue in cheek, beggars cup ready to be filled, ms ready for review. Regards, Aelf ;D

Offline writingfriend

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 08:30:31 PM »
I'm really glad to hear that. I hope to read your stories soon.
Linda

Offline mysterynovice

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 06:16:13 PM »
Hello Linda,I'm writing mysterynovice but you can just call me Shy.I'll be looking at website soon.I have been writing a mystery,I just started,I'm  really looking for some feedback and good honest advice I hope that you will be willing to provide me with that!!
Talk to you soon ,Hopefully

Shy ;D

Offline writingfriend

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 02:00:34 AM »
Hello Shy,
The best advice I can give you is to post your story in a forum and let others give you constructive feedback. They have a place here where you can do that. After you finetune your story, send it on over to us and we'll take a look at it.

Nice meeting you,
Linda

Offline mysterynovice

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 04:30:38 PM »
Ijust wanted to let everyone know that I have posted a bit of my work.I would really appreciate it if you all took the time to look at it.

Thanks

MV ;)

Lin

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 11:42:39 AM »
Hello guys and gals,

Please bear in mind that this forum relates to work being offered, I havent moved it this time because its almost work related, but if you wish to chat about yourselves then please use the Coffee Shop or The Writers Circle as we are trying to keep this section for Work related topics.  Many thanks

Lin
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 02:14:59 PM by Lin »

Offline Mark with a k

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2006, 01:58:34 PM »
You heard your Mum, out!  :)

Mark