Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Pirritano

• kevenpirritano.net
Hello
« on: December 19, 2009, 04:34:15 PM »
MWC,

I am an aspiring writer and have been one since I was 13. I am currently working on two series; one is a fantasy called Trudora and a fiction one called Necrosis Chronicles. Besides those I am also working on a nonfiction series called "The Fools Guide" and unlike my novels this self teach series will be self published. As of now I don't have any published works and have not entered any writing contests as of yet. When it comes to reading I enjoy fantasy and it is the most type of books I read. From George R. R.Martins series 'A Song of Ice and Fire' to Robin Hobb, Lawrence Watt Evans, and Robert Jordan. I also enjoy horror, but have mostly only read Stephen King.

In high school I was in our writing club and being the only male it was quite odd to go to the meetings, but worth it.

Besides writing I also have been making and building websites since I was also 13. And have come quite far. From making my own designs from scratch or editing pre made templates to suit my needs (or the needs of others). Using such software as Photoshop CS4, Flash Professional CS4, HTML Kit, and paint.net to create the design and coding aspect of sites. When I was 15 I owned and operated my own Website Design site which brought me in about an extra $1,500 a month; sometimes $3,000 in a good month.

So if anyone here needs a writers website I will be more than happy to help you out by improving yours or creating an original look. My fee's for doing such things are as follows:

Review/Preview--- Free
Advice to Improve--- Free
Edit Your Current Design--- $25 (not by the hour just a one time fee)
Editing A Pre-made Template--- $30 (not by the hour just a one time fee)
Custom Design--- $100 (may include other fee's depending on the complexity of the request, but will not exceed $400)

SAMPLE WORK

Edited Pre-made Template--- http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/Naruto_Realm/screenshot3.png | http://www.vgshub.net
Custom Joomla Template--- http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/Naruto_Realm/medevilstudios.png

---Pirritano (pear-i-ton-o)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 05:01:05 PM by Pirritano »

Offline A.W.M

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 04:53:41 PM »
Hi, Pirritano.  Welcome to MY Writers Circle.  Great to have you join us.  I'll keep your web design offer in mind. 
Most people live and die
with their music still unplayed.
They never dare to try.

~ Mary Kay Ash

Offline Pirritano

• kevenpirritano.net
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. If any one uses Twitter you can follow me @kevenpirritano as well.

Offline ma100

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I don't need kinky boots, nothing will beat me.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 06:19:00 PM »
Hi Piritano, good to meet you and welcome to MWC. I'm sure you will find it a fun .   ;)
We are a friendly bunch so when you feel comfortable jump in the water's warm.

The best place to start is reading the stickies on each board and they will give you a general idea what to do. But pm if you have any trouble.

Here's the formal bit:

We don't have many rules here on MWC, but would appreciate it if you took a few moments to check out our etiquette guidelines by clicking on the link below:

http://www.mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=7415.0

Please take a look around, you’ll find the stickies at the top of the boards hold general guidelines about posting in the different areas.
Maybe enter a couple of the challenges and generally have fun.

With regards to the Review My Work section, we do ask that you comment on a few pieces of work before posting your own. Don't be shy. It's a great way to get to know the other members and their work. (And it really helps when it comes time for your work to be reviewed.)

If you have any questions, or anything else you are unsure off, just ask - there is always someone willing to help.     ;D

The moderators are the ones with the blue stars.    :)

Ma

Offline Pirritano

• kevenpirritano.net
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 06:36:43 PM »
To slow ma100; already looked at them.

Offline ma100

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I don't need kinky boots, nothing will beat me.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 06:43:55 PM »
Hehe I'm built for comfort not speed mate. ;D

Offline Pirritano

• kevenpirritano.net
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 03:47:52 AM »
I don't know to many writers built for speed in general.