Author Topic: You'll Be Their Food, 1,660 words, horror (cussing and violence)  (Read 2356 times)

arbraun

Re: You'll Be Their Food, 1,660 words, horror (cussing and violence)
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 05:00:19 PM »
Well if I can change people's minds that are wanting to commit suicide, then that's a great thing, and far more important than I thought this story would be! Thank you so much for your insights, Becki. You picked up on my personality. I can be quite the comedian, and even record a comedy project!

Regards,

A. R.

Offline Becki

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 05:58:19 PM »
You'e welcome A. R. If that's your personality, I love it.  :)

Becki

arbraun

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 12:16:48 PM »
Thanks, Lumynescence and goldmouse5. Lumynescence, giving you the fits is what I was aiming for as a horror writer. Glad it worked. Goldmouse5, the "fear with tentacles" thing was a metaphor. That's surprising, because people usually like that one. I've already used it with another story, so perhaps I'm flogging a dead horse here. Thanks for pointing that out.

Offline Lumynescence

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 11:48:42 PM »
Well it certainly worked- I'm an exception with this phobia but you would have to be made of stone not to cringe and squirm at some of those parts. ;)

arbraun

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 12:19:24 PM »
Glad to hear it, Lumynescence.

arbraun

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2009, 03:10:26 PM »
Thought I'd give everyone an update.  Necrography is closed to submissions right now, so I haven't sent this in. So if anyone else wants to make comments, feel free.