Author Topic: write any book in 28 days  (Read 4045 times)

Offline chillies

write any book in 28 days
« on: January 16, 2006, 08:18:09 AM »
Just received Nick's cource on CD-ROM and It looks impressive. Already completed chapter one and I think this will become an indispensable part of my writing career.

Thanks Nick

chillies

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: write any book in 28 days
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 08:30:56 AM »
No problem, Chillies. Many thanks for buying my course, and I hope it helps you to achieve all your writing ambitions.

Best regards,

Nick  :)

www.writequickly.com
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Offline tigger

Re: write any book in 28 days
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 10:00:24 PM »
I bought my 'Write Any Book in 28 Days' CD several months ago. The organizational aspects helped me. I was able to establish a chapter outline. I even came up with an amazing title based on the instructions given on the CD.

However, the book I'm planning to write has taken me on a detour. From the sidelines, I came to the realization that I'm not currently equipped to complete the project with the excellence I have my heart set on. For now, this project is on "hold" because I've enrolled in a Bachelor Degree Program.

Though this sounds like a strange change of direction, the decision grew out of months of research that caused me to face the need for an authoritative voice. I will make that my foundation. Besides, this particular project is a 'life study'...something I've dreamed of writing for the past twenty-some odd years. I want my effort to stand out among the hordes of books written on the subject. I want my voice on this one to mean something.

Of course, I have other projects planned. Lighter projects. Different styles.

I will share more when I get started if the CD influences me to benefit then.

ciao for now...
:);)