Author Topic: What's this got to do with you?  (Read 557 times)

Offline Conanthedoylarian

• Conanthedoylarian
What's this got to do with you?
« on: June 25, 2009, 07:44:12 AM »
Hi all, I'm in the middle of a complete revamp of my website www.conanthedoylarian.com.

"What's this got to do with MWC?"

Well, nothing, except......

I thought it might be interesting, since my account has far more hosting space than I need, to put some short fiction on it.  Now, I've not written much fiction since I was a teenager, so I'm looking to recruit you, the talented bunch on MWC to help.

What I propose is this.  If you have a website promoting your writing, why not let me display one of your short stories with a short bio/promo, and a link?  This would help us all.  Surfers would be able to get to fiction they like more easily without having to plough through millions of search engine results, you'd benefit from qualified traffic (i.e. surfers who like your stuff), and I'd get to fill my site with good stuff, so I'd get more traffic as well.

And if you were kind enough to link back, I win twice, and would of course, look upon you extremely kindly.

If you're interested, then I'm uploading in pdf, but can accept doc and odt files as well. conan at conanthedoylarian.com