Author Topic: Student Essay Writing  (Read 1754 times)

Offline paulb1

Student Essay Writing
« on: May 04, 2009, 11:50:11 AM »
If you have essays lying around that you wrote for University… and if you received a good grade for them. Then submit them to Oboulo.com.

Submit documents to Oboulo.com, http://en.oboulo.com  to receive $15 (£10) for each essay submitted. So long as your paper is
*academic
* At least 2,800 words long (no upper limit)
* Well referenced with a bibliography
* And definitely NOT published elsewhere on the internet.

then they really DO pay.

How to Proceed: (Simply follow the steps outlined in my custome message below)

I'm an ambassador for a document database website called "Oboulo.com" (www.oboulo.com).

Oboulo is a publicly authored, publicly accessible database covering a wide array of topics. Each time you publish a paper, article, presentation etc. on the website, you will receive $15 in royalties.

After connecting to the site, you will be asked to enter an ambassador number. By entering af1d1a you’ll receive $15 (about £10) per document published.

Go directly to http://en.oboulo.com/private/subscribe to submit and publish your documents.

Don’t forget to spread the news to all your friends!

Kind Regards,

Paul Budding

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 10:49:40 AM by paulb1 »

Offline prtmike

Re: Student Essay Writing
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 05:31:52 PM »
I have one more writing service - for those who work on essay for nursing school. Mike Nursing Essay writing service offers an excellent assistance with essays. Moreover, there is a 24/7 customers' support where you can ask any question you need. There are also useful advices which will help you in writing.

Offline PIJ1951

Re: Student Essay Writing
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 05:10:08 AM »
If anyone needs to buy an essay to complete their studies, they do not deserve to graduate. Copying someone else's work is cheating. Shame on anyone who advertises this service and thinks it's acceptable behaviour.