Author Topic: The Big "M"  (Read 3946 times)

Offline dedelite

• Write for yourself, even if no one reads you.
Re: The Big "M"
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »
bill,
So glad to know the other half have their own problems. I sweat it and I write about it. Just the way I am. Welcome to our humble abode of writing.

dedelit

Offline bowmore bill

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 03:25:09 PM »
Wow, what a response to something that is natural.
As a soon to be seventy something male, I have been there got every tee shirt imaginable. Just be glad that you have reached the age where this is possible, many don't. :)

Offline dedelite

• Write for yourself, even if no one reads you.
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »
bill,
Wow, seventy something, congratulations. Keep collecting those t-shirts. I am blessed to be able to live through this event. Although in the middle of a heat flash I wonder if I am going to live to see fifty or if I will spontaneously combust. I'm grateful for my experiences. I'm a nurse so I am grateful for each day. Email me if you can or pm me, I would love to talk to you about your life, and what you write about and what got you started to writing. Mine was a nudge to imagination and this great site. They are great here.

dedelite

Offline bowmore bill

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2009, 02:24:48 PM »
bill,
Wow, seventy something, congratulations. Keep collecting those t-shirts. I am blessed to be able to live through this event. Although in the middle of a heat flash I wonder if I am going to live to see fifty or if I will spontaneously combust. I'm grateful for my experiences. I'm a nurse so I am grateful for each day. Email me if you can or pm me, I would love to talk to you about your life, and what you write about and what got you started to writing. Mine was a nudge to imagination and this great site. They are great here.

dedelite
Hi dadelite, as a nurse, i Guess that you have seen some pretty scarey stuff, so what's a flushing between friends?
You are welcome to talk to me about my life, what do I write about? anyting and everything. Poetry, prose, although i have to admit that i am never clear about which is which. I also write short stories,which differ in content.
There is horror, Ghost stories, human interest stories, anything really that comesinto my head. How did i get started? don really know, i suppose that a lot of the time it was down to boredom, and the need to do something.
it is the best thing taat i have ever done.
Thank you for your interest, feel free to bell me anytime.